Bully Tommy Day

A/N: Almost 2000 reads? holy cow thanks so much! Feel kinda bad for Tommy on MCC yesterday. He looked so sad. And yet here's this chapter...
Also, things in this chapter were suggested by some people from a gc. it probably isn't exactly what they want, but I have to make it fit in with the storyline somehow.

*TommyInnit POV*

I actually left Deo's house after that. I felt it would be best to leave him to his own thoughts. Things had all been figured out, but if my head was spinning, then I'm sure Deo's was. We both needed to think about this.

When I got home, I texted the small group those two girls made me make.

Tommy Support Group

Tommy: Mission accomplished :)

Meg: oh my gosh did you actually do it?

Tommy: he did

Beth: i told you he'd like you back.

Tommy: it was an... experience.

Meg: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

Meg: ok, next thing to do is to make a scene.

Tommy: why? we already have everything figured out?

Meg: it's the natural thing for a girl to do

I am very concerned on what Meg meant by that.

Honestly, I was getting tired. I didn't have anything better to do, so I went to sleep.

When I got up, I texted Deo, and we decided to call each other.

"Hello," Deo said, picking up the phone.

"Hi, so," I started, "wanna play it normal at school today?"

"Yeah, I'm fine with that. I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around what happened. I was a mess, but I want to let you know that I meant what I said."

Awhhh. When he confessed, it was like a weight lifted, but then another one dropped. I was under a lot of pressure at that moment, but somehow I handled it. I don't know how.

"I-uh, thank you. I didn't doubt you, though."

"Yeah, well, I'm just making it said."

We talked a little bit more and cleared some other things up. Then, I got ready for school.

Like we planned, things were normal at school. I felt a lot more comfortable around Deo now.

And then lunch came.

We decided to have lunch outside because why not. Meg found us and came over to us.

"'Ello!" She said, "Oi, Deo?"

"Huh?" Deo replied.

"Will you and Tommy come over here for a bit?"

Deo looked worried, but I knew everything was going to be fine.

When we got away from everyone else, Meg said, "Deo, why didn't you tell me you got a boyfriend?"

"Uhhh..." he looked at me with uncertainty, and when I nodded he said, "Yes... I got a boyfriend. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"Yeah, well it's either him or me," Meg says and then she turns to me and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"Meg, what are you doing?" I whisper.