Finding the Locket

Rishi followed Agnimitra as she leads him to the Hidden Room in the castle. "What are we doing here?" he asked. "Finding the locket," answered Agnimitra rummaging through the jewellery and gold coins kept in a huge box. "It's with Bluebell, we touched it and it transported us here," he said.

"It was with Bluebell. It disappeared the moment you came here with the girls."

"How is that possible? Do you think Hadeon has it?" asked Rishi and opened a small jewellery box kept beside the huge box. A bright light radiated from it and pulled him inside.

"Rishi!" screamed Agnimitra.

~~~~

"Stop, stop, stop," said Drishika and pulled the strap of the horse. They fell off the horse as it came to an abrupt halt. "Ouch," said Drishika and rubbed her elbows.

"That's not the way you stop a horse," said Bluebell. "I've not been trained you see," said Drishika as she got up dusting her jeans.

"The Queen suspected the stone to be hidden here, in this dungeon, you must find it," said Bluebell and vanished.

"Now, where did she go?" wondered Drishika.

"Leave her, Drish, you can sense things, even in our world," said Rutuja. "Try to feel the stone, its energy, it must be a positive one."

"I'll try," said Drishika.

Various kind of creatures, half-man half-demon, timid old men, old women, evil witches, all of them stretched their arms out of the steel bars of the prison as the girls walked past them.

"Wait, Drish. Take a moment," suggested Rutuja. "Feel the stone's energy, a good vibe in all these negative ones."

Drishika closed her eyes and cleared her mind. She felt the air; it was as cold as ice. There were goosebumps all over her skin; she shivered. She raised her left hand, pointing towards the north. "There's a wall there, Drish," said Rutuja. "Let's go," said Drishika and ran towards the wall. Rutuja followed.