Drishika's act of courage

"It's Hadeon," said Rishi as he dragged himself towards them.

A sword appeared on the ground, just in front of Drishika. It was a magnificent silver sword. Its hilt had blue jewels embellished into it. Drishika remembered Himakat talking about this sword.

Without a second thought, she picked up the sword, plunged towards Hadeon and slashed the stone and along with it his palm.

"Nooo!" he cried.

The earth beneath them shook vigorously; the walls cracked and trembled. "Run," said Drishika and gave Ridaan's hand to Rutuja. "Get out of here safely," she said. "But-" Rutuja protested. "Just do as I say," commanded Drishika and rushed towards Rishi.

Hadeon fell on his knees as the pieces of the stone drifted away from him in all directions.

Drishika held Rishi by his arm and helped him stand. Hadeon raised his hand; a huge stone flew towards Drishika and Rishi. They ducked just in time.

Bluebell kept her hands on their shoulders and in a fraction of seconds, they were lying down on what felt like a hard ground.

~~~~

Drishika saw her reflection on the floor. She looked around and saw a dome high above her head. It was a glass castle. Rutuja rushed towards her. "Are you fine?" she asked. "Are you fine? Where's Ridaan?" asked Drishika examining the bruises on Rutuja's hands. "I'm here," said Ridaan as he walked towards Rishi, holding a small glass bottle in his hands. It contained a yellow liquid.

Ridaan kept Rishi's head on his lap and helped him drink the liquid.

"Rishi," said a woman and rushed towards him. She wore a bejewelled crown and a long velvet gown.

"The Queen," mouthed Rutuja.

Ridaan shook the glass bottle and it was again filled with the yellow liquid.
Rishi's wounds were healed. He hugged the woman. "Mom," he said.
Drishika was taken aback.

Ridaan walked up to Rutuja. "Drink it," he said and handed her the bottle. Rutuja brought it near her mouth and thought for a while. "Go on," said Ridaan. Rutuja closed her eyes and drank it. Her wounds began to heal.

"Thanks," she said and handed the bottle to Ridaan.

"Thank you, girls," said the Queen.

Agnimitra appeared before them. "All is done," she said.

"Drishika," said Rishi and took her hands in his hands. "Ridaan," he called. Ridaan rushed towards them and shook the glass bottle once again. Drishika released her hands from Rishi's grip. "What is going on?" she demanded. "Drishika, you're bleeding, please drink the liquid first," requested the Queen. Ridaan stood on his toes and held the bottle close to her mouth. "Drink," he pleaded. "Drishika," said Rutuja. "I'll tell you everything, Drishika, please drink the liquid first," said Rishi.