'Not Easy'

{Piper POV} 

Sophie and I haven't talk to each other for two days. So I went to apologize to her. She wasn't at the house. My mom told me that she went to Starbucks. So I went Starbucks. I saw her sitting with Hayden and Gavin. I thought it was better to leave but Gavin came towards me.

"Hey, Piper" Gavin said while having his arm around me. "Hey Gavin, what were you doing?" I said with a smile. "They were ignoring me. I was like third wheeling them even if they aren't a couple. They didn't talk to me. Can I hang out with you today. Unless you are hanging with Lev today" Gavin said.

"Well you can hang out with me. I'm free." I said. I was still confused that his arm was around me. But I just went with it. We went to Yogurt-land. I got the Fresh Strawberry yogurt and Gavin got Double Cookies & Cream. We went over to pay.

"Here let me pay" Gavin said. "Are you sure?" I ask Gavin. "Yeah, I'm sure" Gavin said and smiled at me. He left his phone and someone sent him message. I looked into his lock screen and Coco is texting him. I was thinking why are we acting like a couple if aren't with each other. Both of us have someone else. "Hey, I'm back. Did I get any texts?" Gavin asks. "Yeah, one from Coco" I said. 

"I will look at that later." Gavin said and we started walking back to my house while eating our yogurts. And we arrived at my house "Hold on." Gavin said. "What?" I ask. "You have some yogurt on your lips" He said and removed it from my lip and he stared in my eyes. "Piper?" A voice called and I turned around. It was Lev. "Are you gonna come in?" Lev asks. "Yeah, see you around Gavin" I said and Gavin left.

"Lev, what was that?" I asked Lev. "It's just I saw him touched your lips and.. stared into your eyes" Lev admitted his jealously. "The reason why he touched them because there was yogurt on them" I said. "I just still don't get why he looked into your eyes and so did you."

I just left him alone and went to my room. I texted Sophie that 'I'm sorry and she forgives me. Then I went to sleep.