'Conversation'

(Sophie POV)

   Piper and I turned around we saw Gavin and Hayden. Piper went to hug Gavin. Which was awkward even for Gavin.

"Piper, you can stop hugging him" I said and she stopped hugging Gavin and moved over to me. I think I saw her blush. "Oh.. sorry" Piper said. "It's alright" Gavin said.

"Number 336. Your drinks are ready." The barista said. Piper went over there because I can tell she was embarrassed what I said while she was hugging Gavin.

Gavin was on his phone. My guess texting Coco, his girlfriend. Hayden and I had an awkward silence but I don't know why. Piper was taking a while so I went over to check on her. I can tell she was on social media.

"Piper, what's wrong?" I said worried. "Nothing! It's nothing at all! Let's go back with Hayden and Gavin and drink our drinks" Piper said and not telling me what's wrong. We over there and Gavin and Hayden asks what's wrong and then Piper starts crying. Gavin hugs Piper and crying on his chest.

"Just tell us what happened" Gavin asked her and Piper eyes were like if she liked him again which was odd. "It was social media. People are thinking that I'm using people and I'm fake" Piper admitted. I was kinda upset because she only told when Gavin asked her. I asked and she didn't want to answer. I think she likes Gavin again. I don't know if it's his new look or she still cared about him. But she does like him.

"Hey? Wanna sit at another table while they hug?" Hayden asked me. "Yeah, let's leaves these lovebirds- I mean friends that care about each other" I said and followed him to another table.

"Hayden? Can I ask you something?" I said when we sat down at another table. "Sure, what is it?" Hayden asks me. "First of all, you known Piper longer than I have" I said before asking him the question I want to know. "Yeah, that's correct" Hayden said.

"Does Piper have a crush?" I ask Hayden. "Yeah, it's obviously, Lev" Hayden said. "Hayden no, I know they are dating but.." I started then stopped. "But what Sophie?" "Besides Lev does have a crush?" I ask Hayden.

"I don't know Sophie. You are her best friend. You should ask her. By the way why?" Hayden asked me. I don't why but I feel like I'm betraying Jentzen but I'm not. "I think Piper likes Gavin" I admitted. "I don't know but you do realize that Gavin's girlfriend is, Coco and it wouldn't work out" Hayden said.

"Yeah, your right" I said. Piper and Gavin came over and then Piper head was leaned to Gavin shoulder. "Well Gavin and I have to go. See you girls around" Hayden said and him and Gavin left. "We gotta to talk" I said to Piper. "How about tomorrow?" Piper suggested. "Sure" I said.

{The Next Day}

Piper was getting ready for the day so I went to her room.

"Sophie? What are you doing here?" Piper asked me. "I have questions for you." I said. "Okay, what are the questions?" Piper asks. "Why do you tell Gavin everything and not me? Do you like Gavin if you do you should break up with Lev!

"I-I trust Gavin.." Piper started but I interrupted her. "Why?" I ask her. "I.. I like Gavin okay? Just get out" Piper said and I left her room. I couldn't believe it. But there was a problem. Gavin is dating Coco.