'Mutual Decision'

{Gavin POV}

Coco and I both made an decision. "Gavin, I'm mostly busy now. Maybe we should break up." Coco suggested. "I agree with that. I promise that we will still be friends." I said. "Yeah, plus this was a mutual decision" Coco said. "Of course it was. Well I think you should get going before you are late." I said.

"Yeah, I should. See you around Gavin. Oh.. and Hayden, Piper, and Sophie are here." Coco said and left. "So, what happened Gavin?" Sophie asked me. "Coco and I broke up. It was a mutual decision. She is just so busy with stuff so both of us agreed to it." I said.

"Did you love her?" Piper asked me. "Yeah and I still do. I know that both of us will move on. We decided to be friends." I said. "Do you want to do something?" Hayden asks. "Sure we can watch a movie" I said. We all sat down at the couch and watched the movie that we all agreed to. 

_-_

After the movie was over all of us were eating pizza. Sophie just got a text. "Thanks for inviting us Gavin. Piper and I have to go. Bye" Sophie said and waiting for Piper at the door. Piper hugged me. "Bye Gavin." Piper said and left with Sophie and then Hayden left. I'm just getting confused with feelings.