Leo

"come on Jason it'll be fun!" Leo groaned while trying to unsuccessfully pull Jason to Percy's cabin, where Percy, annabeth and Piper were waiting for them.

"Leo, knowing you its gonna get out of hand real quickly. we need to train anyways, we never know when there might be another prophecy or attack." Jason said while sword fighting with some of the ares kids.

"That's the point Jason! and besides, Piper, Percy, Calypso and Annabeth are already waiting in cabin 3 for us"

"ugh fine Leo, you win. since there are no immortal beings who want to take over the universe I'll play, but only because Pipers there " Jason said as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead."just let me change quickly"

"that's the spirit!" Leo yelled as he pumped his fist. now I just need to get Piper to play he thought. he probably should have gotten Piper first, although how hard could it be? she likes fun unlike Jason. as he walked over to the Aphrodite cabin he bumped into none other then Nico Di Angelo.

"hey Nico, wanna play truth or dare?" Leo asked. while looking around for Piper.

"why not?" Nico said as Leo had a look of confusion on his face. he had never expected Nico to want to partake in something so... normal. he had only asked to be nice. 

"Ok great! meet us in the Poseidon cabin" Leo said while running off to talk to Piper. "hey Piper, wanna play truth or dare!?" he yelled across the green while Nico walked to cabin 3. 

"sure, who else is playing?" she responded coming over to meet him.

"Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Calypso, and surprisingly enough, Nico." he told her. He said Nico as if it was a question, rather then a statement." Have you noticed since the battle with Gaea Nico has been much happier and normal then ever before?"

"yeah actually, its kind of strange seeing Nico happy after the experiences on the Argo 2" Piper said, obviously confused that the son of Hades, the ghost king, Nico Di Angelo was playing a game of truth or dare. Ten minutes later five of the seven were sitting in cabin three while Leo explained the rules of truth or dare.

"if you don't like the dare, you can switch to truth, same with truth." Leo explained as he built something with the celestial bronze scraps he always kept in his pocket. "now everyone swear on the river of Styx to tell the truth."

"we swear on the river of Styx to tell the truth" everyone said in unison.

"next we hav----"

"we know how to play Leo" Piper stated impatiently waiting for someone to start the game.

"well then, truth or dare Piper?" Leo asked with a smirk.

A/N this is my first chapter of my first story ever so please don't hate to much. also, thanks to anyone who ends up reading this