Connor

"Pfft what type of question is that?" I asked him, "Dare obviously, a true son of Hermes never backs down from a dare." I said puffing out my chest until Travis smacked me in the back of the head. "you're gonna regret Stoll." Jason said as he smiled evilly. well it wasn't really an evil smile, more like the weird grin my old dog got when he gets a snack. "well Connor," he said, "I dare you to start a food fight at dinner tonight"

"Ha" I laughed, "I've already done that but sure, I'll do it again. In the meantime, who should I pick for my dare?" Everyone looked around the room at each other, not wanting to be the victim of a dare from me. probably smart, I've never been one to take it easy in games of truth or dare. "Annabeth, truth or dare?" I asked smirking at the daughter of Athena. "I'm no wuss, dare. bring it on Stoll." she said acting brave, although I could see her getting a little nervous. 

I smiled and looked over to her, "wrong choice wise girl" I said. "Hey, nobody calls her wise girl but me!" Percy yelled. "anyways, Annabeth, I dare you to act dumb blond for the rest of the week" I said grinning. Annabeth looked mortified and Travis was rolling on the floor laughing. everyone else was trying not to laugh and even Nico had to suppress a smile. "fine" Annabeth sighed, defeated. "Annabeth, what types of structure and architecture does the Eiffel tower have?" Piper asked. 

"well it uses---" "the dare Annabeth Leo yelled. "ugh fine, Umm, square?" she said while twirling her hair. Percy tried to stifle a laugh as she elbowed him in the ribs. "Leo, truth or dare?" she said while putting on some lip gloss that Piper gave her. "dare!" he yelled, clearly excited that someone finally chose him. "during the food fight get on the table and sing your all time favorite song." Annabeth said. "Ok..." Leo said as he gulped. had Leo Valdez ever looked so nervous for a dare. he was clearly embarrassed by the song and I couldn't wait to see Valdez make a fool of himself. 

the dinner bell rang and I thought, I'm gonna get in so much trouble for starting this again. 

A/N hey I didnt switch POVs this chapter. sorry it was so short i dont have as much time anymore