Hazel

"Wake up Neeks!!!" I yelled as I jumped onto the side of his bed. Thalia, Reyna, Frank, me and the rest of the Romans were spending a week at Camp Half Blood to see everyone again even though it had only been a few weeks since the last time we saw them. "AHHH!" Nico yelled as he jumped off the bed startled. "HAZEL WHAT THE HADES!" he yelled as he got back up, "ITS FIVE IN THE MORNING ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!" "No just wanted to say hi, and did I scare you?" I said while looking around the plut-- er um, Hades cabin. "NO, I am the ghost king I do not get scared!" he said defensively while blushing. 

"Anyways, whats new over here?" I asked him. "Nothin much, a strange game of truth or dare with Will, the rest of the seven besides frank and you, the Stoll brothers and Calypso." Nico said. wait what?! Will? Will Who?! was Will a new friend of his!?!? I need answers! "Will who?!" I demanded. "Oh crap. I forgot you don't know about Will yet." Nico said as he blushed harder. "Will is,  my,   boyfriend." OMG NICO HAS A BOYFRIEND!?!? "WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS? FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DATING?! WHO ELSE KNOWS?!?!" I yelled. "First off, calm the Hades down, do you want to wake up the whole camp? and secondly, we have been dating since you left after the battle with Gaea, and everyone else in our group besides you Romans know." UGH why am I always the last to know? 

time skip to after lunch brought to you by nord vpn. 

As me, Nico and Frank walked around the green Nico shouted, "I know what we can do! We can continue our truth or dare game!" he yelled as he ran off motioning for me and Frank to follow. as we reached the Poseidon cabin where Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Jason and Reyna were hanging out Nico was already telling them his idea. "we should continue the game with everyone else. It was getting kind of stale but now there are more people here!" he said as Jason nodded in agreement. "I'll get the others, but the cabin is not big enough to hold all of us." At this time I had an Idea, "what if we played down by the lake?" I said while pointing outside. "sure that sounds like a good idea" Annabeth said, "why hadn't I thought of that?" 

ten minutes later everyone else came down to the lake and we all sat in a circle while Leo looked around trying to decide who to choose. "wait, where are the Stolls and Katie?" Jason said,"Travis and Katie are going to college in New Rome and Connor is still a little sad about it, so he didn't feel like playing today." Leo responded. wait, one of the Stoll brothers did NOT want to play truth or dare. wow, he must be seriously sad. "anyways, Hazel. truth or dare?" Leo asked me. "why me" I sighed. "how about truth, nobody with half a brain cell would choose dare from you Valdez." He thought for a minute and then said, "If Sammy were still alive would you date him?" I would never do that to Frank. well maybe if he was alive. no what am I thinking I love Frank. "no, Sammy was first but I love Frank." I said while Frank hugged me. Will perked up and said that he would be right back and rushed off as if he forgot to do something important. "what was that about?" 

Will's POV

I ran down the green into the infirmary, my cabin and any other place an Apollo kid would be. I finally found my sister sitting behind the big house doodling in her notebook. "Finally Aloe, who knew it would be so hard to find someone with purple hair?" I said panting after running around the whole camp looking for my sister Aloe. "its about time, you said I could play truth or dare with you guys, so can I come?" I can't believe I forgot this morning, I never forget anything, let alone my own sister. "yeah sure come on, I'll introduce you to everyone. 

A/N

sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out for those of you who don't know Aloe is an OC of a fan and if I got her wrong just let me know and I can change it. happy end of school or start of summer or what not. I'll be tryin to update more often now, but don't know how that is gonna go.