listen to Superfly by BLESSED it a really good song 2 vibe 2 and you'll thank me

"Shit...you know this isn't right, Barrack. " the ash blonde looked away from his lover as his lips tightened into a thin line, projecting his conflicting thoughts, "You know who my dad is."

Obama shook his head and looked at his love and joy before him with worry as they stood in the Oval Office. He knew bakugo was the eldest son of Kim Jong Un, the dictator of North Korea. He knew it since the day he laid eyes on him, so why did he keep denying it? Why did he keep acting like it would all work out, despite their opposing roles to play?

"Uhhh Baku, you know we can uhhh, overcome that. Kim can't hurt you even if he uhhhh found out. Not when the entire country is watchi-"

"No you dumbass!" Bakugo looked directly at the president and snapped at him with a tone that sounded more stressed than annoyed. For someone who was usually so assertive, it was weird to see his bright red eyes laced with worry and concern. "It's not me I'm worried about, it's..." he looked at the ground, his usually tense shoulders relaxing as he muttered out, "it's you."

The president licked his lips and blinked in surprise at his comment. Bakugo had all of North Korea's brainwashed citizens to admire and take care of him, and Obama had nothing. Sure he had America, but America been suckin ass lately ngl. The president slowly rested his firm, wrinkly hands on Bakugo's thin waist, making him look up at him with a slightly arched eyebrow as he was waiting for Obam to explain himself. "Uhh, listen. I know the risk, and I could never get uhhh killed or anything."

"Tch..." Bakugo shot him a glare with his bottom lip slightly nudged out. His slowly crossed his arms on his big tiddy chest and asserted on in retaliation, "What about Michelle then, huh? You're still fucking married," he added with a tone that was slightly..whiny?

Obama leaned into Bakugo, slowly giving him a reassuring kiss on his pale cheek. He leaned away again ever so slightly to lock eyes with the hot headed big tiddy hottie before replying, "Katsuki," he spoke in a lower and quieter voice, making the blonde slowly drop his arms and give him his undivided attention, "Michelle is just for public image, she's been dallying with Tsuyu. So even if she wanted to say anything, it would cost both her and that froppy's rep."

Bakugo studied the president's face with an expression that gave away nothing. His ruby eyes scanned him up and down once before he made a small and crooked grin. His face began to glow and his eyes glinted with a newfound fire as he muted "Fuck it then."

The blonde baddie n Obama went at it in a heated make out session. Their hands were all over each other, touching everything possible while trying to close the nonexistent space between them. Bakugo was pushed up against the official Oval Office resolute desk, spilling over unsigned bills and pens as his lips remained on Obama's. The two were so thorsty for each other and were getting slobber everywhere because they suck at kissing tbh.

They went at it for about an hour until Bakugo got a call from his daddy Kim half moon telling him that he needs to steal donuts to bring back to North Korea. He angrily agreed and had to leave with a boner that he and Obama shared. );