chapter 1

It was like any other ordinary  day at the office when carmen was expecting a package a very important package. She stared out of the window anticipating for a knock on the door, 2 minutes later it came "Who is it" carmen said. "Um Miss Valencia your package is here" .
"Yes Charlotte",she told her assistant. "Bring it in". Charlotte walked in with her red poka dot stilettos, she placed the parcel on the birch wood desk .
"Here you go miss Valencia anything else" , "no that will be all Charlotte" carmen said in a polite tone waving the assistant out of the door. Carmen tore at the brown wrapper which revealed a black shiny brief case. Carmen opened the brief case the inside glowed a bright gold which filled the room. On Carmen's desk sat the words most powerful weapon in history......

EDUCATION.

"Today class we will be studying the art of the French language" said the French teacher, "today class we will be studying the art of boring your students to death" Emma said to Sara in a mock like tone under her breath so that Miss Rivas  couldn't hear them which made Sara giggle. "What is funny girls at the back". Emma stood up and said "first its Emma and Sara, second it's the fact that you are boring the whole class to a very slow agonisingly painful death. Speaking of hey miss have you read harry potter?" Emma asked in a curious tone."No its a children's book why would you ask". "Well you are much like a character in the book,  professor Binns". "Very well if you are done Emma id like to finish my class". Miss Rivas said turning back to the board. "You see professor binns has a habit of boring students to death much like he did himself because hes a ghost. Only difference is your alive and real unfortunately". Emma said pushing the teachers last nerve. "RIGHT THATS IT. YOU OVER THERE" Miss rivas said pointing to sara for her to move. "No miss i started it ill move." Emma said reluctantly in a tired tone sliding her desk slowley away on purpose before finnaly sitting down away from sara and next to this girl who slept alot.