1.- The rain begins

"You!"

    "ME!"

    "What the hell have you done with Kiibo?!"

    "AND WHAT DID I DO NOW?!" The window chimed, several pieces of glass flew as a labrador retriever lacking a paw passed through it and pounced, biting the author's leg. The author gave a cry that looked like a seal having an orgasm while being pierced by a spear.

    "You know what I mean!"

    "I SMELL BLOOD!" (Y/n) number two broke the wall with her body so hard that literally all her bodies were broken almost all at the same time and she fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. But Two did not die, she just screamed with all her soul-making (Y/n) number one, who was in all the clothes in an unpleasant state, cover her ears protecting her eardrums.

    "MY WALL!" the author wanted to run. The Labrador Retriever bites harder tearing more veins in the flesh and makes him fall.

    "Can you answer me what did you do to Kiibo?!"

    "MY LEG!" the author yelled trying to push the Labrador Retriever to no avail as the animal further embedded his sharp fangs into the flesh of the poor human as even more blood was spilt staining the precious floor and the head of (Y/n) number two, still screaming internally for all her broken bones.

    "Akira, stop, is enough... for now" Akira stared deathly at the author, threatening to bite his face. However, the dog obeyed her master's orders, licked the blood from his muzzle, passed over the author, crushing him, and ran towards (Y/n) number one, positioning himself in case it has to cause another attack.

    Somebody knocked on the door. The wooden board fell to the floor splitting in half generating an echo sound throughout the room. (Y/n) number three was behind along with Usami by him side, who was terrified. A large air current took advantage of the entrance, releasing a little the bad smell that kept a long time ago, maybe a week, a month, imagine it.

     The poor door was not to blame in this stupidity. What a disgrace.

    "Can you explain to me what the hell is going on here? I found Usami under a badly wounded rubble, the city is in a mess and apparently Kiibo became Terminator killing all of us!" (Y/n) number three entered the filthy house stepping on the poor door trying to analyze what his eyes are seeing while Usami hugged his leg as her only salvation.

    "It's his fault that all this happened! (Y/n/2) broke all her bones as she crossed the wall! It's all his fault!" One screamed in fury described in her movements, making Akira growl at the author again, preparing to bite him again. The author is paralyzed sweating cold while with a stick he moved to (Y/n) number two to find out if she was still alive, not knowing what else to do. "I don't even know if Sandra is still alive outside!"

    "W-WAIT!" Usami suddenly spoke, continuing to hug the leg of (Y/n) number three. They all looked at her. Well, except (Y/n) number two. "I know where Sandra is. W-wait a moment!"

    Quickly she took out her magic wand from who knows where and after nervously taking a few steps to dance, a red parrot with wings adorned by flying rainbows appeared among the glow of the stick. "Here it is, heals and she is in no danger anymore!"

    The parrot was flying and trying to understand what lightning is going on here and how she teleported from its hiding place to the filthy house, unfortunately.

    "Sandra!" (Y/n) number one ran and took the parrot in her arms without hurting her, almost falling in the process. (Y/n) number one was so happy that her two pets are now safe, away from the destroyed city and her most fearsome nightmare. What a relief One felt. "Thank god you're fine, I was so worried about you. I was scared that something happened to you. I don't want to lose you like that again, neither of you, ever, ever again!"