24.

[continuation of last chapter, part III]
MATURE CHAPTER
Joshua's POV

I watched as Mabel delicately walked up the stairs. She seemed to be a little nervous again, but not as bad as before. I took of my shirt as she walked inside, and I locked the door behind us.

"Do you want music?" I asked, and she shrugged. "I mean it doesn't matter" she began, "I've never done this before." I let out a chuckle, "you're right, my fault."

Mabel's POV

Josh took off his shirt, and I immediately felt the viagra pill kicking in. I started feeling something I've never felt before. My lady bits started to feel tingly, almost like they were growing even. I started to feel a heartbeat down there, I didn't even know how to contain myself anymore.

"Okay" Joshua said, "sit." Without hesitation I sat down next to Joshua. He put his arm around me, trying to soothe me. I was super tense, but was still horny. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked me again. I nodded my head without hesitation, my horniness was killing me.

He nodded back as he got up to turn on the music. It was some slow romance song, which was perfect for a moment like this. I couldn't even believe it, I'm having sex with Joshua Lewis. He walked back and began kissing me. I've never even had my first kiss, but I just went along with it. He was doing the work, my mouth was just a gaping hole every .2 seconds.

He began to move my legs over, so that my body was fully on the bed. I put my elbows out so that I wasn't laying flat on my back. Joshua got on top of me and we went back to kissing. I could feel his member growing through his shorts, and I was only getting hornier.

I slowly brought my arms back to my sides, as Joshua put his arms in a down pushup position to avoid falling on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his body closer to mine. "Wow" he whispered in between kisses, "you're a natural". "I want you so bad" I whispered back, the horniness taking over my body, mind and soul at this point.

Joshua got off of me and began to take my shirt off. Smiling, I lifted my arms in the air, giving him easy access. He licked his lips when he saw that I wasn't wearing a bra. He began drawing circles on my nipple with his thumb, and I could feel them growing. He was trying to take things slow but I was getting impatient. I've never been horny before, and I felt like I was going to burst.

He straddled himself around me as he began to suck on them. I shivered in arousal as I tried to keep my cool. I wrapped my legs around Joshua's back, so that I could feel his member against my body. Josh got the hint, and got up to take his pants off, I did the same.

Now I was naked [and afraid] in front of Joshua.

I saw something leaking from his boxers, but there wasn't a lot of it. My first guess was pee, but if it was pee, everything would be soaked. "It's pre-cum" he said with a chuckle, clearly seeing that I was curious. I smiled and nodded, as he began to take his boxers off as well.

My eyes went wide upon seeing his manhood. It was thick, and had a pretty good length. Bitch you're a virgin, what do you know about length and thickness? His member was wagging as he slowly pulled it out. It was oozing pre-cum, and seemed to also be pretty veiny.

He got back on top of me, and began kissing me again. Then he began to get up, and my mind went into frenzy. I didn't stop him, but I became super tense. Was this the moment that I've been waiting for?

Nope. He began slapping my stomach with his pecker. He must've seen the disappointment in my face, because he began laughing. "I'm playing" he said, "are you ready Mabel?"

I was in total shock. So many emotions were suddenly speeding through my mind. "Mhm" was all I was able to get out, it was more like a mumble than it was a word.

Josh nodded, and slowly put it in. "Fuck!" I yelled, and he let out a chuckle. He must've assumed it was because it felt good, but really it was because it hurt. Bad.

"Faster?" he teased, as he began to thrust in me with more speed and force than before. I let out a whimper, (that actually sounded pretty seductive if you ask me) as Josh began sucking on my neck. He then pulled me to the edge of the bed so that he could stand up. He lifted my legs over my head, and in that moment I was so glad that I did two years of gymnastics.

***

"Well it's one thirty, so we have thirty more minutes to do whatever we want before I have to walk you back home" Josh said, "so what do you wanna do?" I shrugged, "wanna go to school?" I asked, as Josh let out a little chuckle.

"Sure" he said. "Let's go and not go to class. We'll just say hi to people." I smiled, but my smile soon faded right after. "Wait, what about Sami? What if she sees us together?" I asked, "won't she be mad?"

Josh shook his head. "Whenever she cheats on me, she's usually chill for the next week or so. She won't care if she sees us because she knows that she did me wrong. Plus, we can just avoid her. I know what classes he has" he said.

I nodded as I grabbed my stuff. I checked my bag just to make sure that I had everything. Josh and I finished having sex about two hours ago or so, but we came downstairs and fell asleep after. So here we are now, wide and awake.

Joshua's POV

"Hold on, I just need to use the bathroom" I lied, as I began to head upstairs. When I got to my room, I grabbed the camera and headed into the bathroom. I went on the camera, checked the footage, and cropped it so that it was just the part where Mabel and I were fucking.

I went on my phone settings so that I could connect the camcorder to my phone. Once I was able to successfully do that, and the video popped up in my camera roll, I sent it to Sami with no context after. Once I finished that, I hid the camera in the bathroom cabinet and ran back downstairs.

Mabel lifted her head up from her phone upon hearing me come down the stairs. "Finally" she said, "are you ready to go?"