Introduction

I feel sad after what my father said. He says we are going to transfer to the City so that means I would transfer to another school.  I don't want to agree to his decision but on some point theirs a lot of opportunity in the city and thats a great chance to grab it. And also I could always meet my mom everyday.She is working as nurse in the Gyung Hospital and it took 4 hours by train from our place to go there so in order for her to save money she rent an appartment that is own by her friend in the city so typically she lives there . She want to save money  for me to go to the university and also for my medication. And also for my brother who is now a college student.

"Dahyun, I know its hard for you to adjust here in the City but I hope you could understand why we are here" said by my dad.

"No worries dad. I understand your reason why we are here and dad please don't worry too much about me . Im doing fine" I smile while looking at him.

"Your only my princess and I can't take it if lose you" he said.

"Stop it dad. I am not weak you know. I am strong like superman" Then wink to him.

"Your still a weakling"her brother interrupted them

"Isssh , issh , isssh. Because I have this illness doesn't mean I am weak , If  I am weak I guess im already dead so don't tell me I am weak"

"Im sorry "he said.

THIS IS PURELY FICTION AND AND IM SO SORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMAR.