CHAPTER 1

THIRD PERSON

Dahyun is A new student at K University. She was transferred there because his dad was offered to work in the City and his mom is also working there .

Dahyun is not an ordinary girl . If someone sees her surely they would turn their heads because of dahyuns skin. Her skin is white as snow . Despite of it she has uncommon illness, but she wants to live like an ordinary kid . Thankfully, her parents supported her decisions like going to school.

She has lots of friend back at XY HIGH UNIVERSITY so its hard for her to forget her old school but on the other hand she is Happy that she could make new Friends at her new school.

It was Dahyuns First Day of School and she seems to be amazed of her new school. She was very happy at that day and excited.

While walking towards her respective room she accidentally bumped into a girl.

"Im really sorry" Dahyun immediately pick the books that fall down to the floor. "Im so sorry miss"

"It's okay. Thank you for helping me by the way"

"No worries. Im really sorry. I didn't meant to do that Its  just Im amazed of the design of the school thats why im not looking to the pathway"said apologetically

"It's okay . Anyways, Are you a new student here?"

"Yes. Im Kim Da Hyun just call me Dahyun".

"Im  Son- Chaeyoung just call me chaeyoung or chaeng  . Where are you going anyway?"

"Im looking for room 274-B"

"Woah. This is great we are classmates"

"Really?"

"Yep."

While going to there room there was this group of men that they saw .

Almost all the girls are looking at the boys .

Dahyun just look at them and continue walking . It can be seen that dahyun is really happy on that day.

It feels usual to jimin and his group, if girls like to stare them that as if they were an ice they would totally melt.

Jimin is one of the popular guy in K University and its not new to him if theirs a Girl would stare at him that look he is a special gem that was new discovered .

Jimin has 6 friends Jungkook, Suga, RM, Jhope , V and Jin . All of them were popular in K University. Jimin treat them like A real brothers.

While walking J-Hope suddenly turn around.

"Hey !" Jin said because he accidentaly bump to jungkook because he is not looking to the path he is going.

"Why did you stop, J-hope?" Jungkook , asked.

"Have you seen the girl?"Jhope said

"what girl?" Rm replied

"Sugas Twin" While laughing.

"I don't have any twin sister . Even Half Sister" Suga said.

"I mean your skin ,both white as snow. She is so white and her hair color is so cool" Jhope said.

"Where ?" Jungkook said

"Nevermind. Let's just go to the canteen because im already Hungry" Jhope said.

" Lets hurry because we have class to attend to" Rm Said.