CHAPTER 4

THIRD PERSON

After school dahyun hurry up going to the bus stop so she can go home early.

Actually the apartment that they are staying is a walking distance from her school ,About 30 minutes but she is hurrying this time.

"Hey ! Hows your first day  of school?" Her brother said

Dahyun feel shocked because she didn't expect his brother would got home early today.

"Its totally fine. How about yours Joo-hoen?"

"Its good. We don't have class today thats why I got home early , maybe tomorrow the class will start".

"Is it really hard in college? I feel scared taking the CSAT"

"psh. If I got pass the examination, you can do it too. I bought a ramen by the way , its on the table."

"Thanks"

"Why are you so early, today by the way?"

"We got discharge early today , since its the first day of school. But we already started classes"

"Is there many handsome boys in your school?"

"I didn't saw one today, I guess in my free time tomorrow I will look for one"

And they both laugh with her brother.

Dahyun got home around 4:30pm . She has many free time left. So she decided to go to the mall to buy some manga or books since she likes  reading stuffs and  also shes craving for milktea.

"Oppa,  Im about to go to the mall, You want me to buy something for you?Are you craving for milktea?"

"Anything you want to bring home for  me . I doesnt care at all . "

"Okay. I'll go then. Bye"

At the mall.

Dahyun immediately go to the manga shop and find some interesting new release manga stories. After that he went to milktea shop to buy 3 milkteas , 2 for her and 1 for his brother.

On her way out to the mall , she pass by to an Music shop and then she saw a piano sale for only
490,000 won , Since she was a kid she really want piano but due to her condition instead of buying piano , they used it for medication. Instead when she is at her old school when its her free time she always stay in music room to play piano.

While going to their apartment. She saw a Cafe hiring for Students who is finding a job.  1 hour a  =7888 won so she enter to the shop  and ask the lady who is in the counter.

"Maam ,are you still finding students who wants to work? Maam can i apply?

"yes it still available. If you want to apply , just bring this important papers , and let's talk about it after"

"Okay thank you maam".

Before she leave, she took another glance to the shop.And she realize Its not that so small, it even has a second floor a place  that is good for studying.