CHAPTER 2

DAHYUN P.O.V

I was now in my room . I sit near the window, 2nd row from the front.  And Chaeyoung is in the front  seat next to me.

The classroom isnt full of students yet.  So I have still time to ask chaeyoung some question.

"Hey , Chaeyoung . May I ask you something?"

"Sure . What is it?"

"How many years you been studying here?"

"Since I was Junior High School".

"Wow."

"Nothing is really cool about it."

"Its awesome because your school is so awesome it so  different from my school at the province. But I have great friends"

"That is more cool. Well, Honestly I dont have lots of friends here"

"Why?"

"There are lots of b*tches here. I mean there attitude isn't so nice. All they care is there popularity and looks. "

"That is too bad".

"So you should be aware those type of people here because they are bad influence".

"Yeah. "

"Chaeyoung. Can I go with you later?Like We can go together going to canteen or eating lunch? Im still not familiar here, I hope we can" I said and now im  looking at the floor because i Feel shy.

"Sure. Honestly I don't have friends here in this section because my bestfriends are in other section and others already graduated highschool ".

"So that means we can be friends?" I asked her why smilling .

"Ofcourse. " She replied. "What club are you joining ?"

"I still don't know. "

" I hope you can join the school choir "

"Yeah I hope so. Back at my place i am part of church choir"

"So you like singing? " Shes now looking me and now shes smilling .

"Yes" I said.

"Really?!" And now her voice getting loud

"Yep."

"Thats cool. I think we are suitable to each other. I hope you will join the school choir . Don't worry you can join other club too because if you join school choir you can still join another club"

"Sure. I will try"

And now the room is full  of students. And the Teacher came in.

"Good morning, everyone "

"Good morning maam"everyone said.

"I guess we dont need a Self introduction since All of you here are students here before. Hmmmm. I forgot I have a new student here." (Look at the list of student who was designated at)

Hmm. Kim Da Hyun

"Maam"

Dahyun quickly stand up when the teacher says her name

"Please introduce yourself short and brief"

Hello everyone (smiles) , Im Kim Da hyun You can call me Dahyun. And im From XY HIGH UNIVERSITY And I hope....

Suddenly the door open which interrupted dahyuns introduction.

"Im sorry , maam Im late" Jimin said

"And why you're late mister?"

"I was just in the canteen maam eating breakfast because I didnt eat breakfast this morning" Going towards the sit in the back.

"Okay but next time dont dare to enter my class late"

"Yes maam"

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE , AND SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH . IM STILL LEARNING AND I HOPE MY ENGLISH WILL IMPROVE.