36| I'm God.

My eyelids fluttered open before I closed them quickly, half blinded by the golden light that flooded my sight.

As my senses slowly came back to me, one by one, I realised I was not where I had been. I felt no soreness in my body, no pain. Just a feeling of wholeness, like I had completed my life's mission and die-

I died.

I was stabbed.

In Hell.

Who stabbed me?

My mind whirled as memories rushed back, making my brain hurt.

Eurynomos had stabbed me. Lucifer had tried to save me. I died!

Where was I?

Slowly, I opened my eyes to let them adjust to the light. Once fully open, I glanced around. I couldn't move, but it front of me sat a beautiful artwork of a garden and a huge apple tree in the center. "Miss Cyra Wardwell, the Lord will see you now." A feminine voice said.

It felt like a gate had opened and I fell forward, quickly catching myself before I sprawled across the floor.

I looked up, looking around and spotting a young Caucasian woman sitting behind a pure white desk, a black folder in her hands. She looked at me with piercing green eyes and the sight unnerved me.

I pushed myself up off the floor and walked over to her.  "Where am I?" I asked her.

"Miss Cyra Wardwell, the Lord will see you now." The women repeated.

"Uh yes. My bad. I'm trying a new thing and its not entirely working yet." A voice sounded from behind me.

It sounded like wind chimes, sounding in the wind and it caused me to turn around to see a well dressed older gentleman. He grinned at me before extending his hand.

"Hello, Miss Wardwell. I'm God. Nice to meet you." The gentleman said gently.

My eyes widened.

"God?"

"Yes?"

"Like.. god?"

"I believe there is only one of me but a lot of people like to copycat these days, why don't you step into my office." God said politely.

I followed God into his office and I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't dungeons and drgaon posters, a Game of Thrones poster and a One Direction poster.

As the door closed, I turned to look at God, who gave me a kind smile.

"I love Game of Thrones, and D&D is great for a Friday night." God explained.

"You'r-e" I stuttered.

"I'm not what you expected? I never am." God replied.

I was standing before God, probably looking like a fool and I was in shock. "Would you like to take a seat?" God asked.

Lucifer was one thing. But God.

Wordlessly, I took a seat.

"I assume by now, you've come to the terms of your death. Usually, I try to be upbeat about these things so the transition to heaven's gates is easier but in your case it is a morbid reminder of helplessness in the way of fate." God spoke candidly.

"Heaven? I thought all witches were condemned to hell and all that?" I asked.

"Yes well that's a bunch of jibberish nonsense. Honestly that book is a travesty. I accept and love all humans. No matter what age, religion, sexual orientation or gender. If you have a tattoo, you can still go to Heaven. Just make sure to let me know so I can have a look. I like tattoos. Also that whole intercourse before marriage thing really just does my head in. I made humans to show and feel love." God replied as if ranting.

I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm getting off point. You're dead. Welcome to Heaven." God said politely.

"Surely, I can make some kind of deal to go to Hell." I stated.

God smiled slightly. "Yes. Your love for Lucifer has made headlines in Heaven. His brothers certainly do not believe that a witch such as yourself could love their brother." God stated, folding his hands on the table in front of him.

"So why don't you tell them that it's true?" I asked.

God glanced down at his hands.

"Cyra. Lucifer is trying to get your soul and body back." He stated.

I sat up straight.

"Lucifer told me that himself when I decided to visit him after many many years. I have never seen my son enwrapped in someone before, it was refreshing."

"You kicked him out of Heaven because he was asking why he needed to bow before human beings." I replied.

"Lucifer was placed in Hell for his own protection. He may be very powerful but his brothers are equal in strength. Mankind was formed from Lucifer's emotions and mind. Something that would severely upset his brothers." God replied.

"You punished your youngest son because his older brothers didn't share the same mindset as him?" I asked, moving to my feet.

Annoyance flashed across God's face.

"I understand you're trying to defend my son's honour but what you say now will do you no good. He's already started the mission. He's already on his way to come get you." God's tone was turning cold quickly.

"They're going to kill him." I stated, staring at God.

"If that's the outcome than so be it. This was Samael's decision." God replied, curtly.

"I don't exactly want to see him dead. I love him!" I exclaimed.

"Than let's pray he is stronger than he appears." God replied, as he waved his hand.

The doors to his office opened. Taking that as a sign to leave, I turned and walked to the door only for God to call out my name.

"I do want to thank you." He said.

I turned my head to look at him.

"Watching him with you was like seeing my true son again. I want more than anything for him to return home to me. You're not the only one who loves him." God added.

"Difference between us, God. You have the power to do something about it and yet, you sit in this office with wool over your eyes. You were right. You're not what I thought you were and it's not because of your fucking one direction poster."

A/N

Dayammmm Cyra came to slay and she slayed God in half.

Her and Lucifer are made for each other.
Hopefully, they make it back together before the end of the book.

What did you think of this chapter?
Did you miss Cyra and Lucifer?

I did!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Lots of love, T xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo