Chapter 3

she said its ok and asked who it ws i said its a suprise. so i let him in the house and when my mom saw him she went nuts lie helen did and asked how did you meet him. so i told her the whole story. after i told her the story she was suprised. so i had to do my homework my new friend helped me with my homework. after it was all done we started dinner. when dinner was done cooking we ate and talked. the four of us talked for 30 mins. after dinner we said goobbye to my new friend. when he was leaving he kissed me goodbye and he left. so i called helen and she just really taled alot. when we were done talking i had to get ready for bed. after i got in bed i went right to sleep. when i was sleeping i thought about the good day i had. the next morning was here so i got up and ate breakfast. after i ate i got dredded nice for school. after i had to help my mom with the house. then i did my hair and other things. when i was done i had time to hangout. when i got outside i started walking to the bus stop and anna  was there and she asked who that was at my table and i said it was my new friend. so i got on the bus. when the bus stopped i looked outside and i saw a black long car i said in my head hey that my new friends car. so when i got to school i went to my locker and i saw my new friend michael i said hi and he said hi back to me. after health i got called down to the office i saw michael and he said he had a trip he had to go on in a few days so i said thats ok. i went back to homeroom to study with helen.

Fast forwarding to the next day

the next day was when michael had to go to his trip i was really sad when he left for the trip. when school started that day everyone was being nice to me. now its been 4 days since michael left and i got really sad so i had to talk to helen she said he would be back soon. so we continued to study. after study hall i went to math because it was day 2. when i got to the classroom i sat down and started to do math. when we were done we went to alekxs. after we went to lunch i sat down at my table i started eating. i sat where michael sat his first day at the school. i talked to helen about friday during study hall when the bell rang we went to social studies then we went to spanish and we worked on our menus. then when LA camome i sat down after i sat down i got called down to the office i knw why i got called down after i got back from the office we read my book i had with me. there was only one copy so i had to read half of chapter one because the chapters were really long.