Chapter 11

The Next day

when i had L.A  we read my book we just started chapter 2. after we read we did a new set of spelling words. after the bell rang for lunch me and helen talked alot during lunch . when we got to science we learned some of a new chapter when spanish came we did more of unit 3 . when i went to math i had a quiz to take. when it was it was time to go home i text mom  on the way home. 

3 days later

now it has been 3 days since michael left when thursday came i was really sad when i went to study hall i had to study for spanish so i would not fail. when math came we went we went to alexis ( computer math helper) after math i went to lunch i had a salad  with ham.  me and helen talked about what we wanted to do  over the weekend. when i went to social studies everybody was being nice to me. we learned about the constitution. after social studies we went to spanish we learned more words. after spanish i went to L.A we read more of my book we finished the chapter. when i got up to go to my  locker i felt like i had to cry but i did not cry.. so i got on the bus  and went home. when i got home i had to do my homework. after i ate dinner and talked to helen i then took a shower. after my shower i went to bed and fell right to sleep. 

The Next day Friday

when i woke up friday morning i was happy because it was friday when i was done getting ready i went to the bus stop i talked to anna when  got on the bus everybody was looking at me. when i got to school i saw helen with a huge smile on her face. when i got to gym we could only go to the lunch  room and hangout when study hall came we studied for science because there was going to be a test. when L.A came i was really sad because michael was not back yet so i felt like i had to cry and this time i did cry and mrs.wilson  tried to calm me down so she said  i could go to my locker and cry myself out . while at my locker crying i saw mrs.wilson's class in the hallway