Chapter 5

so we just red the last few mins. when the bell rang to go to lunch i got my things for lunch. we went to lunch and i got chicken and mashed potatoes. when i sat down michael was waiting for me. when helen sat down she asked if she could stay over night during the weekend. i said i dont know i have to ask my mom so she said ok. the three of us talked after we were done having lunch. we talked about going on another date. the bell rang for science and we had to do a project. when we were doing project michael came through the door and sat in the back. the next thing i raised my hand and asked if we need a partner for the project. so it was me and helen we in a group. if we needed help mr.sonnenawald would helen us. we started the project and michael came over to see how i was doing. i said im doing ok. when it was time to go to spanish i went to my locker. michael was behind me waiting for me to get my things so i waled to spanish and michael went to the office. in spanish we worked on the menus. after spanishi had math so i went to my locker and there was a note from michael for what time he will pick me up at my house. when math was over it was time to go home. when i got home my mom asked me where is your new friend i said he is going to pick me up tonight. my mom said oh i hope you have fun. so i had to do my homework when i was done my mom said to put something nice on. when i only had five mins left i was a little nervous. so i got into the car and micahel was there in the car waiting for me to sit in the car. so we taled on the way to the resturant. he said we were going to be having a free dinner i said thats a good thing. when we got to the resturant i said wow this is a nice place when we were done we ordered dessert then we went back in the car. we taled all the way home. when i got home i went inside and get ready for bed. so i got in bed and fell right to sleep. when saturday came michael called and asked when he could come i said 12 o clock so he said good time. so i told my mom what time she said that cool. i let him in the house when he got inside my mom said hi. we had a small chat we went to my friend helens house to pick her up when helen got to the car she was suprised she was going to get driven in a limo so helen got in the car she sat by me. when we got to my house we talked about what we want to do so we decied to eat lunch and then we would practice our chorus song and michael would help us if he knew any of the songs. after we practiced we talked a bit. it was almost for so we thought about what we could do tomorrow. it ws time to get dinner in the oven so me and michael got dinner ready after dinner was out of the oven we ate and had dessert michael had to leave at 6:30 when michael left he kiised me goodbye.