Next Gen Bio

Charlotte (l/n)

Age: 19

Hair color: some parts are white while some are red

Eye color: (e/c)

Personality: she's very optimistic and loud most of the time, but when she's sad, everyone's sad. She's got kind of a childish nature and tends to not take things too seriously. However, much like her father, she's always down for a brawl especially if it's with someone who's strength matches her own, but that's pretty rare.

Magic: (Apocalypse Dragon/God Slayer Magic) ever since she was born she's had a habit of destroying everything she touched, wether it was blasting a hole through a wall with a yawn or not knowing her own strength. That's kind of because of her magic. Apocalypse Dragonslayer magic being passed down by her father and Godslayer magic being taught to her by her grandfather. She's able to use them both separately, but when combined it can cause A LOT of destruction. Hell, some people in Fairy Tail have started calling her "The Goddess Of Destruction", and believe it or not...she's still learning.

Weapon:

Simon (l/n)

Simon (l/n)

Age: 16

Hair color: pure white

Eye color: brown

Personality: he's a little stoic and has a tendency to loose his temper when someone doesn't leave him alone when he asks. He likes to keep to himself and doesn't really like speaking unless spoken too. He can usually be found in the rafters of the guild hall reading a book. Much like his father, he's a bookworm. He's not one to be too picky, but much like his mother, he's a lover of sweets, especially if it's strawberry flavored.

Magic: (Heavenly Body Magic/etc) although he's the son of an Apocalypse Dragonslayer he's unable to use his father's magic, and as a result he became very self-conscious of his inability to do so. So Jellal decided to teach him some of his magic instead.

Weapon:

Fun fact: despite their differences in magical power, both of them still get motion sickness when on a moving vehicle