Untitled Part 9

Who was, at least to Blackjack, extremely difficult to find. As far as the Hound knew, The Real Fredbear was a being that could not be found unless he wanted to be found, which made finding him a very complicated process. He had done what Ronaldo had said and went to the last Freddy's location. At least, the graveyard it had become. There were a few people milling about the tombstones, mourning for their lost child or sibling. There were a few souls flitting about the living guests, chattering in either their birth language or the garbled language Blackjack spoke. He picked out the spirit of one of the adults that had been killed in a Freddy's location, a young man with a short black phone for a head almost resembling Peter's. He hadn't been speaking when Blackjack entered the graveyard, but he hoped that he would now.

"e?eao yriweea e Eat ry a ch,nerrlu lionxsbysep ltcm sleuevge"

It was a bit blunt, asking if he had seen a large yellow bear spirit around, but it was the best Blackjack could come up with at the moment. The phone-headed man looked confused. "What?"

Blackjack tried to remember the words Faith had spoken in her life and tried to combine them into an order that made sense. "Have you seen a large bear spirit?"

The phone man laughed and shook his head. "Look, man, I don't know what the fuck is going on in your afterlife, but I haven't seen any yellow bear recently. At all. Sorry."

Blackjack left the phone man to his own and found one of the first of Henry's victims, a seven-year-old boy. He must have known the Bear for a long time. "Hello?"

"?oueryahoW"

"uh no amHeT dI."

There was no reason why Blackjack should give her his real name; The Hound would do.

"p.pPuy"

The Hound sighed and shook his head. "tvs g .u? ae H e Npatlayirno lswnae areo yeoI riebmlo"

The girl nodded excitedly, then pointed towards a trio of tombstones dotting the back of the graveyard.

"aTh.onyu k"

The girl waved as the Hound left. "Ge!eoeo !b'Yroedmowlc uy"

Blackjack wandered to the three tombstones, reading the names. Faith Kennedy. Peter Kennedy. Dee Kennedy.

Of course. Of course he was with us. But where is he now?