#14

Looking up, Nandini stared at Manik for a good minute minute and then said, "but I am busy helping you already "

She said making a cute pout on her pouty lips..

"I know, but can you please come here for some moments " Manik replied softly intimating her pout..

"Okay " said Nandini huffing and blowing air from her mouth as if showing off how much she is made to work...!!

Setting the papers on the table, Nandini made her way to her daddy dearest, "yes daddy ", Manik smiled by the sound of being called daddy..

"Okay baby, come sit in my lap, I want to show you something.. " he said shifting a bit as if to make space for her in his lap..

Nandini carefully this time climbed in his lap and adjusted herself.. And strained neck turning towards him...

"what is it dadda.. Show me..? " "yes babygirl " he said turning the laptop screen towards her after typing some keys..

"choose the one you want your room to be themed as.. " he said softly..

"seriously..!! Oh my god " she yelled happily jumping on his lap , turning towards him and pecking his lips...

All of this happened so suddenly that neither of the two felt it..

When Manik felt her soft lips on his, his heart got filled with warmth...

Unable to control any longer he pulled her head a bit roughly, sucking her lips softly "kiss me back baby girl " he murmured..

And Nandini unknowingly opened her mouth to kiss back.. Manik massaged her tongue through his mouth and lips, sucking the hell outta it.. As if fulfilling his long wish to eat her face and gobble her up..

Nandini's eyes remained close and mouth parted slightly, feeling the feel of her first kiss.. It was passionate and ecastic..

Manik let his hands roam around her shirt, rubbing smooth circles on her curves.. He let his hand slip inside her shirt and...

OK I'm back
I republished the story
This time will give regular updates depending on your response ..