Chapter 1: joining her crew

You we're currently stationed on a secluded Island, where a large marine base is inhabited. You came here because, you had a lead that Monkey D. Luffy, would be here.

It was your order by vice admiral Sengoku, to bring her into custody. He didn't specify dead or alive. You would casually be assigned to infiltrate pirate crews, and dismantle them inside and out.

You were simply just perfect for the job, with your harem harem no mi fruit, you were honestly irresistible to anyone, besides that you had bad ass combat skills; rivaled by few.

You had a flier, detailing the appearance of Luffy, you asked around consistently, wondering if anyone had seen her, or recognized her. Nobody seemed to have any leads; hot and tired of walking around, you entered a nearby Tavern.

You enter seeing, Helmeppo, with a load of people, he was talking about how, he was going to eventually execute, Zoro, a female swordsman and pirate hunter. This dialogue; gained the backlash of one woman.

She ran  up on Helmeppo and immediately punched him. Helmeppo only cried like a pussy, and immediately ran off to his father, captain Morgan.

Ordering a drink, you looked at the mysterious and courageous woman, then took a sip at your drink; looking down at your wanted poster, you immediately spit out your drink, for that woman was indeed Monkey D. Luffy.

You immediately tell the waitress to put the drink on your tab, and you discreetly trailed Luffy, she was sneaking onto the area where, zoro, is held.

You watch as she unties Zoro; saving her from a inevitable death. It damn near sparked a change in thought, Luffy then leaves to retrieve, Zoro's weapons. Using her devil fruit, she gets the swords; also destroying captain Morgan's statue.

While Luffy, Is getting the swords, you see a pink haired boy; begin to untie Zoro. Checking on Luffy inside, you use your observation haki, you see her, and a orange haired beauty, who appeared to be snooping around.

All the while captain Morgan appears with a plethora of soldiers, surrounding Zoro and the pink haired boy. The soldiers hold up their rifles and begin to open fire, before they could fire, you hoped into action, dismantling a few guns; using your double edged katana, but you didn't destroy all the guns; luckily Luffy arrived , and having a rubber body; the bullets immediately bounced off.

Zoro, shocked askes who Luffy is, she simply replies stating her name, and saying that she will be Queen of the pirates, they were also both shock at my aid, hence me wearing a Navy attire; assuming I've gone rogue.

They immediately say thanks with blushes on their face, even gaining a kiss on the cheek by Luffy, and hand Job gesture by her as well; getting the feeling she wanted to fuck.

Zoro gets her swords from Luffy, Zoro then agrees that, she will join the crew. Morgan realizing Luffy must of ate a devil fruit; gives you a gnarly look. "(Y/N), you fool, for this betrayal, I'll make sure your head will be sent back to Sengoku on a platter", he said full of anger.

I tell Luffy and Zoro to handle the marine soldiers, gaining a "sure thing honey", from both of them. I approach Morgan, knowing his mantles, for he was axe hand Morgan, during to him having a axe for a hand.

I will admit he was strong, for he is a captain, but nowhere near my league. I quickly summon my double edge blade, " misty mountain style: hidden mist slash", you said while executing your attack, you quickly bring Morgan to his knees.

Helmeppo, puts a gun to the pink haired kids head, who I guess is named koby. Luffy quickly strikes him with her Gomu Gomu no pistol,sending him flying. After that Morgan then tries to attack, but his cut down by Zoro.

Back at the restaurant, we recover from the events. While there Luffy asks me to Join her crew seductively, "well daddy will you join my crew?", I accepted her request; seeing I had nothing better to do.

Exiting the restaurant, we are confronted by marines, Coby distinguishes himself from us, by punching me in the face; showing he's not a member of our faction. Coby departs from Luffy, saying his goodbyes, with the ambition of joining the navy in mind

We are escorted off the island by the Marines, but given some gratitude. I board Luffy's somewhat cramped boat, and we drift off to sea.

While on board, Zoro and Luffy immediately strip down, butt ass naked, with the thirst to fuck in their eyes; they pull out my dick, and are shocked at the size.

"Oh wow, I never imagine you were packing this pretty boy", Zoro said. Irritated at her response, I rammed my dick in her mouth, causing her to immediately gag. She soon recovers and soon starts sucking my dick.

Luffy soon then chimes in, sucking and slurping my balls, while Zoro gobbles away at my shaft. I felt my self about to cum, so I sprayed my love sauce all over them.

I bend Luffy over, and rammed my dick in her pussy, while fingering away at Zoro's surprisingly tight pussy, I kept a slow tempo; knowing I had a big dick, and I didn't want hurt her.

"Faster daddy", she said

So I picked up my pace; pounding away at her pussy, I thrusted her pussy, putting my back in every stroke, I take my dick out And quickly slam it in Zoro's pussy, causing her to jolt, she starts to moan uncontrollably; moaning and yelling for me to stop and to keep going, not knowing wether if she wanted my dick or not.

I started fingering Luffy's wet pussy; while pounding away at Zoro's walls. I pull Luffy's hair, and with my other hand I started chocking Zoro.

I soon found myself about to cum, so i took my dick out, and immediately sprayed my Jizz on Luffy and Zoro, covering them like some banana pudding.

They both start sucking and cleaning my dick, "we love you, (Y/N), they said with their mouths full of dick, I stared down at them, and looked at the sea, and I thought to myself.......

"Being alone at sea, with these two beauties won't be too bad at all"