Chapter 2

Authors note: you guys are probably gonna hate me, but to keep from making this book like 100 to 150 chapters long, I've decided I'll make a short summary for some things so i won't have to make details on the many foes of one piece. One piece itself is a long series, with many enemies and details, so I'm gonna slim it down to a compact chapter, to get a move on, now all chapters will not be like this, so don't complain, being a student and preparing for life after highschool, while working job is hard, when i have to do this, with that being said on to the chapter.

Third person POV: At sea Luffy is taken by a captivating bird, Luffy yearns to follow it so she does; subsequently ending up on a Island, which so happen to be controlled by a notorious female pirate, named buggy the clown.

Upon reaching the island (Y/N) splits from the crew, leaving Luffy to wonder around town, upon wondering she finds Nami, who she met at the previous island. Nami is having a bit of an altercation with Buggy, which causes her to lie like she's part of Luffy's crew. Luffy being a loud mouth, feuds with buggy, using this opportunity Nami escapes from the two.

She watches as Luffy takes out Buggy's pirates with a Gomu Gomu no Pistol, and so she asks Luffy to join her. Luffy declines but Nami decides to treat her to lunch, so she goes with her. While eating in an empty house, Nami says that she will stop at nothing to collect 100,000,000, Beli and Luffy finds out she is a navigator due to her mentioning that she stole a map of the Grand Line from Buggy. When Luffy asks her to join his crew, she refuses because she hates pirates. Nami ties up Luffy and brings him to Buggy as a gesture of good will, and Luffy is thrown into a cage. Buggy then throws a party for Nami as she returns the stolen map and asks to join his crew.

During the party, Buggy demonstrates the Buggy Ball, a massive cannonball that destroys a whole row of houses. He then orders Nami to blow Luffy up with a Buggy Ball. Nami cannot bring herself to do it, but one of Buggy's pirates takes the matches and goes for the cannon, which results in Nami taking out her wooden staff and knocking him out. The fuse is lit, though, but Nami grabs the fuse with her bare hands to put it out and declares that she hates pirates and will not stoop to their level. Buggy's goons attack her, but Zoro arrives and saves the day, knocking them out. Buggy recognizes Zoro as the pirate hunter, and so she attacks him. Zoro cuts Buggy into pieces, but Buggy's hand floats over to Zoro and stabs her in the side. Buggy gets up, his body whole again.

Buggy explains that she ate the Bara Bara no Mi, allowing her to separate himself. Luffy calls Buggy a coward with a big red nose, infuriating Buggy who throws a knife at him Luffy catches it between his teeth. Zoro then dashes at Buggy and the two enter into a heated exchange. Zoro slashes through Buggy's midsection to get past her, and she runs to the cannon, flipping it so that it points at Buggy and her crew. Nami lights the fuse, and so the cannon fires a Buggy Bomb right at the Buggy Pirates.

But suddenly young (Y/N) arrives, after touring the town, using his "hidden misty mountain style: misty mounting slash", he cuts the bomb in half, obliterating it and taking in the impact like nothing. He analyzed the situation and takes a breath of air, and yells at the top of his lungs, "Harem Harem no mi: absolute harem".

With that every female in the radius, which included:the buggy Pirates, buggy, Nami,Luffy, and Zoro; started lusting for (Y/N), and became uncontrollably horny, "Buggy come suck this dick", (Y/N) said. And she did as she was told, and sucked his dick.

Soon after (Y/N), just had a big orgy fucking the everlasting soul out of all the females, throat fucking Nami, fucking buggy while her body split and ate Luffy's pussy at the same time, They fucked for what seemed to be hours, until (Y/N) pushed out his mighty load, (Y/N) fucked buggy so good, that she begged to be an "unofficial" member of the straw hats, aiding them whenever they needed it.