Chi chi reader x reader

I know it's off topic , but i Believe i won't update in a minute, so here's something, and to atone for my last chapter too, and it might sound familiar from my one shot book, that will be deleted soon.

Third person POV: It was a bright in shining day, the sun was unloading beautiful arrays that gleaned through the Parts of east district.
A young man can be described flying through the sky, This man was currently on his way to visit his mentor; hero and protector of the earth; son goku.

The young man named (Y/N); continued to glide through the sky, until he was near Goku's residence. Goku stayed near Mount Paozu, located at the foot of the forest, in a house inherited by his grandpa Gohan, who died many years back.

Finally (Y/N) arrives descending upon the property. (Y/N) then approaches the wooden sturdy giving it a slight knock. It slings upon revealing Goku's voluptuous wife, Chi Chi, who was prepared to give an intense scolding.

Chi Chi's POV: I open the door expecting Goku along with my son, but to my surprise it was only (Y/N), although a sayian (Y/N) was indeed down to earth not to mention a cutie,
I guess I should tell him, my klutz of an husband isn't here.

"Sorry but my husband isn't here (Y/N)". Surprisingly (Y/N) took it calmly, but still I couldn't imagine him having to calm the way here, just to return back him, so I generously invited him into my humble abode, for a cup of tea.

(Y/N)'s POV: I arrive at Goku's house but is meet with Chi Chi, she soon tells me that his no longer here, as I was ready to blast off, she suddenly invites me into her house for a cup of tea, I hesitantly say yes.

I enter the house along side Chi Chi, and patiently wait on the sofa; awaiting for her to return with the refreshments, While she walks away, I couldn't help but stare at her ass, I'm pretty sure she noticed, but instead of a shaming, I got a slight smirk.

Chi chi's POV: I leave the young sayian alone on the couch, while I walked to the kitchen, I quickly caught him staring at my ass, it never dawned on me the sexual interest I had for the boy, I mean would I like to be pounded? Why of course, but goku is a imbecile, and he always defies my every action, and he always spends his time dying or saving the earth.

Before exiting the kitchen, with refreshments in tact, I spruce myself up a-little, unbuttoning a few of my shirt buttons, until my cleavage was revealed. Hopefully I can arouse that young sayian.

I arrive back with the refreshments and sat closely next to (Y/N). I sway my boobs around seductively gaining a blush, I go full in rubbing his dick, and penetrating his mouth with my tongue, Our tongues unlock leaving behind a trail of saliva.

(Y/N)'s POV: I was in utter shock, I can't believe she kissed me, but suddenly I grew horny, so I kissed her back with rivaling passion, soon after I pick her up leading her to her bedroom, I upon the bedroom door enter and throw her down on the bed.

I quickly unbutton my pants unloading my big hard erect member, causing chi chi to blush madly. I grab her by the head and plunge my dick deep inside of her mouth until she gagged. she soon gives me a passionate blowjob , sucking faster and faster, until i cum so hard, I felt bone dried.

Soon enough I tear off all her clothes, until she was stripped completely naked, I kiss her all around passionately, sucking her nipples, and eating her Vagina. Soon after the fore play was over my mighty sword stood again high and mighty.

I penetrate her pussy, slowly in and out taking a slow pace. She moans softly in silence, she soon speaks "fuck me harder (Y/N), fuck me better than that idiot Goku ever could", and with that I let it unleash.

I turned super sayian 3, and Change up my tempo penetrating her faster, with every stroke I went balls deep. Pumping faster and faster, so fast that my balls started to slap the back of her ass, due to the rapid tension.

I squirm around my dick in her guts, until i was practically churning her insides. She began to utter words from breath to breath, "Daddy demolish my asshole". I respected her wishes and  took my dick at of her pussy, and Jammed it in her asshole, pounding her tight asshole over and over again until I was at a nice tempo.

I felt my self nearing my climax so I announced. To my surprise chi chi said " please cum in my dirty pussy, I want to bear your child", I stick my dick back inside thrusting three more times before my seed leaked all inside her; feeling her womb to the brim.

We laid  in a tight embrace for a moment, siting around in our own sexual filth, chi chi then finally spoke up "I love you (Y/N), and when Goku arrives, I'll be divorcing his ass, and well be together forever along with our future child.

I let out a smile, and soon after I fell asleep succumbing to my prolonged tiredness, I embrace chi chi, and gave her a quick kiss, then closed my eyes.