Oneshot

So I'm deleting my one shot book, but i don't wanna delete my works, so I've decided to implement some in my books, so it'll make up for times i don't update, so enjoy for it contains lemon 🍋

It was a very busy day in the universe, and all you could hear was blunt force. On a secluded planet, you could see a cat like being, sparring with a male hybrid with cat ears and a tail.

It would appear that the duo, are father and son, not only that,the cat like being is a god of destruction, Beerus is his name, and his son a candidate for the title of god of destruction, who's name is (Y/N).

(Y/N) is the son of beerus, and his mother is unknown, but she is known to be a sayian warrior. The father and son; continued to duke it out in battle, neither one backing down. Beerus began to charge up full power, and conjured his final attack, "sphere of destruction".

The attack came spiraling at (Y/N), he was prepared to take it head on, but was interrupted by Whis, who deflected the attack.
(Y/N), angered started to scold Whis, "Hey what the hell I totally had that", (Y/N) said.

"Young (Y/N), you would of been gravely injured from that attack" Whis stated.
"What the fuck, stop fucking underestimating me", (Y/N) stated. (Y/N) with burning blood, glared at his father, and his attendant, before finally storming off.

(Y/N), blasted off to a heavily occupied part of space, where a bunch of planets are in view. Enraged (Y/N), charged up; his power level can be felt through universes, he kept powering up until he ascended to super sayian blue ultra instinct, then he started unloading a barrage of blasts at a nearby planet.

Third person POV: deeper into the galaxy a ship could be seen drifting through space, inside a voluptuous female tyrant could be seen sitting on her throne, she sat there until she sensed a monstrous amount of power.

Upon sensing the power, she demanded her crew to find the source of the power, all men were on deck, trying to please their queen, and cautiously avoided getting killed.

They found the coordinates, and quickly warped to the designation. They got to the spot, and upon arrival; found the  summoner of the tremendous power. Frieza was in awe at the sight she was beholding.

She couldn't keep her eyes off the ripped sayian, watching as he chaotically destroyed planet after planet with no effort. She blushed thinking how wonderful it would be, if she had him in her arsenal, she could finally have her revenge against the apes, Goku and vegeta.

embodied by excitement, she quickly  steered towards the unknown warrior, she touched down, " hello young warrior" frieza stated.
(Y/N) still angry, gave frieza a twisted look,
" why the fuck are you disturbing me", (Y/N) said.

Frieza responded slightly chocking on her words, well, well I was wondering if you would like to join my team and help me exact revenge, I am frieza daughter of lord king cold.

"Oh frieza, my father Beerus, has told me a lot about you, the names (Y/N)", (Y/N) stated. Frieza grew shocked, unable to believe that this was the spawn of Beerus, she lets out a smirk thinking how sweet revenge will be.

Frieza regains composer, and asks her question, yet again. (Y/N), thinks about the offer, looking frieza up and down, even all around, until he finally responds, " sure I'll join
If i get to fuck you, and also I'm second in command", (Y/N) said dominantly.

Frieza was flabbergasted, and blushing wildly. She, was filled with revenge, so she put her pride to the side and complied with his demands. Frieza and (Y/N) boarded the ship, and walked to Frieza's chamber. Frieza strips down naked; revealing her naked body.

(Y/N) gets rock hard, "someone's excited", frieza said looking at (Y/N)'s hard erect dick.
She gets on her knees, and seductively pulls down his pants, until he was in his briefs. Frieza slowly starts stroking his dick; keeping eye contact. Though pleasurable, this did not amuse (Y/N).

"Enough of the teasing, take of my boxers, and suck my fucking dick", (Y/N) aggressively stated. Frieza in shock, froze for a few minutes, this made (Y/N) angry, "Are you fucking deaf", (Y/N) pulls down his boxers, and grabs frieza by the back of the head; forcibly slamming his dick down her throat.

(Y/N) continuously started throat fucking frieza, thrusting his dick in and out. Taking one last thrust, (Y/N) cummed in her throat, frieza gagged, as tears formed.

(Y/N) picked her up, and slammed her down on the bed; before she could even respond, he slammed his dick in her pussy; pounding her surprisingly tight hole.

" uh fuck Y-y/N, your so dominant, fuck I can't take your godly dick".

(Y/N), didn't take time to respond, he just kept pounding away at her pussy; all throughout the ship, all you could hear was hard repetitive clapping.

"Mhmmm fuck (Y/N), oh fuck your killing me"

(Y/N), switched the position, laying frieza flat on her stomach, while he pounded it from the back aggressively.

"Oh shit (Y/N), I feel it in my fucking stomach"

After being silent for so long, (Y/N) finally spoke. "IM CUMMING, where do you want it you purple slut", (Y/N) stated.

" Fuck cum inside of me, I'm your little purple slut now"

(Y/N), continued to pound away at frieza's pussy, until he splurged his load inside of Frieza's womb, her womb was filled to the brim with his godly semen.

"Fuck I'll be pregnant with your baby, (Y/N)"

(Y/N) appearing nonchalant just sitting there, feeling like he relieved himself of some built up anger.

"I  L-love you (Y/N)"

(Y/N) didn't respond, for a minute, he suddenly just forced his tongue in Frieza's mouth giving her an unexpected but soon happy look. "You better" is all (Y/N) said before he closed his eyes.