Time alone

Chapter 2
------------

Boys

  Most of my friends are in band like me.  It was one of the concerts we were putting on for anyone who wanted to be there.  We were all set up in our seats already warmed up just waiting to start and I saw Steven bring his flute up to play.  Steven, wow I've never seen anyone so intelligent but stupid at the same time.  I wasn't expecting such a big crowd but  neither did I expect them to make so much noise after the first tune.  During the second song some teachers put skates on and danced in them.  I struggled to keep my place as they held hands and went in a circle but I think I pretty much Mimerized what came next and when to play it.  When the concert was over, my friends ( the crew as I call them ) went out and ate at a Mexican restraint.  Sadly Sherly wasn't in band but that's only cause she thought it was boring.  Carlina rode with me and we also had to take her home.  Drake rode with Sabrina and Charley rode with Austin but Lexxie rode by herself.  We sat down to eat but it was hard for the waiter to take my order because not one person would be quiet and shut their mouths. When we were finished we just sat there and talked but I needed fresh air so I went outside.  Austin followed me out and we sat on a bench.  He started talking by I didn't hear him because I was staring at the stars thinking in my own world, why is it so easy to let someone feel so lonely, so unloved? He moved to adjust and sit closer  to me.  The more that he talked the more I didn't answer, I felt like being alone in the quiet. Austin stared at my hand but then noticed I was sad so he didn't do anything but put his arm around me.  It didn't bother me, yet I didn't like it either. I heard the door open behind us and it was Charley caming out to say,  " Mrs. Roosevelt really wants you guys back inside," then he walked out to make sure we were coming. I coughed and leaned away.  Austin was to close to me,  too much like a brother to be my boyfriend, but the question remained, would anyone see that?