Not everything is as it seems........

Prologue

The nightmare was always the same. The child saw so much blood on the floor, it was too much. Then the eyes, they were open; the shock was still there but the vibrant life in that sky blue eyes were gone. Mummy! The child screamed Mum! Oh Mum! And then darkness, always darkness.

Then, the only place to find peace. Like a ghost, the child always floated soaked in blood to the purple tree house ,

The purple tree house, the place where the whole plan was hatched.

Chapter 1

Rosie had been planning this revenge since she was nine and had seen her parents and baby brother dead in their beautiful palace. Yes it had been a palace to her, her father might have not been the richest but he was well to do and there was lots of love.

Training to join the New York NYPD, she had excelled because she had pushed herself to the limit to become only the best. Now as one of the best cop and after working for five years without a break, Rosie seems all worked out and ready for a break.

Her best friend Ade had advised her to go for a modeling career especially with her slim hour glass and well tanned natural skin, she could pass more as a millionaire wife than a cop. Her look has always been more of a curse than blessing, especially with guys. She seems to always attract jerks, they never seem to want anything apart from using her as a trophy and getting in her pants.

In this case it, her looks had worked as a blessing, giving her the opportunity to get to the inside of the lions dean. It had taken lots of flirting and coffee to get the agent in charge of hiring house help for the Johnsons to agree to give her the spot. It seems the family was too much for every help that had been working there since the old help had died seven years ago. The agent said she would be the one hundred and ninety eighth he would be sending for that period of time, he said he had sent different kinds, both male and female and at this point, he really didn't care who he was sending anymore because they seem to last less than two months before they leave.

Finally, it was time to start. Walking briskly to catch the train to her destination, she caught sight of the day newspaper and stopped dead, almost causing a head on collision with another passenger rushing to catch up with his family.

It was the worst news ever; she couldn't believe what she saw. She got a copy of the paper, settled in the train and read the full story. RAY JONATHAN IS DEAD! After planning for 12 years, she couldn't believe the satisfaction of squeezing the life out of the bastard had been denied her.

Almost tempted to turn back, she mentally slapped herself. Well now her plans might be ruined but there was so much to do. Yes! General Ray might not be alive to see her destroy his family but she was, oh yes! she was going to make sure she wipes off his generation even if it kills her.

He might not be able to move but his brain is as active as any other able bodied man could be. Kevin Jonathan had been home form war an almost dead man five years ago. Well he was as good as dead since his family doesn't even acknowledge his presence. His only link to the world is his nurse Tracy, she had transferred and stayed with the jonathans for 3 years, although she hates the way the family treats her patient but she was not the one to ear her view, not now that she had finally gotten a job that pays well enough for her to pay the nanny helping her with her sons as well as to support her family, She vowed to make sure not to ever make Kevin lack companionship.

It bugs him when Tracy reads to him like a baby. Or when she starts talking about her boys, sometimes he feels like taking a gun and just ending his own life. Gosh! She talks too much, doesn't she ever get tired? Seriously, she was more of a pest than anything else.

'So Mr K, what else would you like me to read for you today', Tracy was saying when the butler came in. He was there to help take Mr K downstairs as he was needed in the office downstairs for the reading of his father's will. And like other news, that was how he was the last to hear of his father's death. He wouldn't have known if the Lawyer hadn't insisted he joined the others for the reading as stated in the will, 30 days after the death of his father.