Maybe it will make sense soon

Chapter 8.

The weather was starting to freeze up, or was it the fact that she had no more fats in her body, Regina was not so sure, but one thing she knew was that she might not survive the impact of the news was going to be devastating no matter how it is being presented, she knows that if whatever it is that is making her sick does not kill her, her kids might and so she made up her mind to put her things to order because she might not survive the next few days. It was 9 o'clock and Regina was starting to worry as Andy was never late for their appointment, in fact she was usually the late one, something must have happened to him because his phones were going straight to voicemail and had been doing so since she had been calling over an hour ago, she felt strange staying in her car, she never liked the dark and everywhere was starting to look very scary so she decided to leave, as she moved her car something caught her eyes from the window by the cabin, it looked like there were splashes of blood on it, so she got down and walked to the window, the last thing she remembered before she passed out was seeing Adam in a pool of blood with a carving knife stuck in his chest as soaked in his pool of blood.

The media was not merciful with different speculation of the cause of death for both Andy Adam and Regina Johnson, the cops were not giving out information yet as investigation was still going on, some people speculated there might have been a lover's quarrel as new evidence has sown that Regina's first two children had belonged to Adam, some other speculation had been that it was a business transaction gone wrong as a great sum of money had been discovered in Andy's cabin, whatever the cause of death was, the impact of Regina's children's paternity was devastating on the Johnson's business as all share holders and business associates were starting to leave.

Betty was overjoyed, everything had worked out more than she had ever planned. Now that RJ and Brenda had been booted out of her mansion, it was time for her master plan; first, she had to keep an eye on things from the inside especially since something does not feel right with the Nurse and her nephew.

Although Kelvin was happy to have his aunty here with him, but he is starting to feel like he might have made a great mistake, his memory of the aunty he had was not as it seemed, he remembered his aunty had been very caring and was a great support when he had lost his mom, now she seem to be very mean and would only come to his room for about 15 minutes at noon to drink tea with him every day, he was amazed by all the stories he's heard from the helpers as well as his nurse. His Aunty seemed to be delusional and Kelvin was starting to think he might have just put his whole household in danger. Everyday Kelvin seemed to be getting so much better with all his muscle and joint movement but for some reasons, he felt he needed to keep his improvements a secret.

One day, his aunty came in at noon as she usually does, but stayed more than her usual 15 minutes mark, Kelvin felt that something important was going to happen since Regina's death on Andy Adam's door had just been announced few days ago as well as the fact that his half siblings were in fact not his father's children. Kelvin listened with as his aunty kept telling him about her plans for the west wing, she was going to redecorate the whole wing, to erase the presence of that 'good for nothing slut'. Moments like these, Kelvin was tempted to voice out his thoughts but his nurse was always good at catching him before the damage is done. "Miss Betty, I think your nephew is tired, he's been up all morning excited about your meeting. If you allow him to rest for a while, you could come back for another visit in the evening" Kelvin heard Tracey tell his aunty. He looked to see what his aunty would say and was shocked when she turned red and said "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do and what not to do? How do you get to decide for my nephew when I should see him, now that I think about it, I feel you need a new job, I don't like your relationship with my nephew and I would inform your supervisors about it". Still causing Betty wheeled out of the room as her voice could be heard down the wing. "Thank you Kelvin said" as he guided himself back to his bed, his visit with his aunty usually leaves him drained. But something his aunty said today seemed to push up some memories he seemed to have surprised.