Part 12, Apart

"L-lia..."

"I said we would spend every second together my love."

"I-i understand that...b-but..."

.....

....

"Why e-exactly in the bath...?"

We see the alive Good boy (Y/n) and the dedicated bad girl Lia currently taking a bath together, much to the embarrassment and blushed shyness of (Y/n).

"Everywhere you go my love, I go."

"B-but Lia-

Lia looked down at her beloved angel, his body was currently being hugged by her, who was sitting behind him in the tub, his back against her front.

"Keep denying me baby, and when you get your eye sight back~ you'll see me naked on our bed~~"

This made his face explode red as he shyly looked down. Lia softly smiled, but it turned into a soft frown as she looked over her lover's body...she recalled seeing his scars when she was looking at him

she recalled seeing his scars when she was looking at him

It made her heart throb in pain and anger...the front wasn't any better...

Lia bit her lip in anger towards herself

Lia bit her lip in anger towards herself...his body...her beautiful (Y/n's) body was ruined...it was all her fault...

"Baby..."

His head looked up at her, bandages still covering his eyes.

"Be honest...How much do you hate me...?"

This caught the boy off guard, he did have doubts now about her faith in him, but this...

"L-lia...I-I don't-"

"Baby...Please...I know that there's something wrong...It's okay...I said I wouldn't hurt you ever again and By god I mean it...I'd rather choke on a knife than ever hurt you..."

"Lia..."

Their eyes, well his bandaged ones, stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, her hands, very gently, holding his smaller frame, being a shield to the outside world...until finally, he spoke.

"I...I don't hate y-you Lia...I just...j-just have doubts..."

Lia expected he would doubt her, but surprised that he didn't hate her.

"Y-you really don't hate me...? After everything I did? After hurting you? A-after...k...taking away your life...?

She hated using that word when it came to her Darling, her body pressing itself against his immediately at the mere thought of it, her heart pumping as her nerves tensed, alarmed.

(Y/n) blushed at the closeness, but felt her heart beat faster, he softly raised his hand.

Seeing this, Lia immediately took it and brought it to her face, his hand softly cupping her cheek, his cloud like touch soothing her nerves, calming her heart.

"L-lia was a victim too...w-why should I be angry a-at someone who suffered so much before...I-I don't hate you Lia...I-i never will..."

Lia's heart was overwhelmed with happiness at her Darling's words...he doesn't hate her...despite not keeping him safe, not loving him like she should have, he still trusted her...

"Darling..."

"B-but..."

Lia's ears focused on the "but" that escaped her lover's lips

"B-but...?"

".....I....I need to t-think about a-all this Lia...I-I don't hate you...Y-you're the victim...but e-even still...y-you...broke your promise...a-and you know h-how I am with p-promises..."

Lia felt her heart and mind tear themselves apart from hearing his words, it sounded painful...sad...she knew the promise...a promise she broke without a second thought...while he never broke a promise when it came to her...not one.

"B-baby...I..."

"Y-you promised you w-would a-always love me...y-you promised y-you'd never h-hurt or let a-anyone else h-hurt me..."

"You promised...t-to marry me..."

Regret, hatred and sadness filled Lia's being, it was all true...every promise she made to him...broken so easily...

"Y-you only followed o-on one promise..."

He softly traced his other hand on the stab scars on his chest.

"Why...? W-why did it h-have to be that...?

Lia couldn't say anything...she had no right to speak her mind, what would she say...?

She heard her beloved softly sigh

"I-I want to come out o-of the bathroom now..."

Nodding slowly, Lia, very gently, picked up her darling, who in turn, wrapped both arms around her neck.

"Why...?"

Lia looked down at him, her eyes still racked with guilt.

"Why does m-my body still need Y-your touch...? W-why is it so hard t-to just be normal...?"

"Lia...P-please...T-tell me...Why...?"