Away

".....I d-don't want to be here anymore..."

The soft voice of her beloved snapped Lia's attention to him

"What do you mean Darling?" she asked in a slight fearful tone

(Y/n) slowly looked at her, his lifeless (E/c) eyes softly glazing

"I...

T-think we need time...a-apart...a-and if you r-really mean everything y-you say...You w-won't stop me..."

Needless to say....She didn't take it lightly...and still isn't...

'Oh...my Beautiful Darling...'

She was stalking him as he was sitting in a park bench, she saw his soft (H/c) hair move with the wind as his (E/c) eyes seemed still lifeless...even though it's only been an hour since he said he needed to be alone, to Lia, it already felt like an eternity...

'I will make it up to you...I promise...Please come back to me...'

She was thinking while watching him

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?"

Both (Y/n) and Lia looked at the girl

'Who the fuck is this slut? Why are you talking to my baby? Go die in a hole! He's mine! Tell her off Darling! You're mine! Don't become deaf by her voice!'

She watched with clenched teeth as the girl sat right next to him...was that...a GLIMER IN HER EYES?!

'No...nonono...Stop that...Stop corrupting my Darling...! He doesn't need a fucking cock eating pig like you...! I'm everything he needs! Me!'

The girl softly giggled at the shy boy, who was hiding his face with his hoodie

'Making my Darling feel uncomfortable...You're upsetting my Beloved...I'll kill you...I'll kill you...'

After what seemed like an eternity, the girl finally left, leaving a bright red (Y/n) on the bench and a VERY angry Lia

'I'm going to find that bitch...Rip her godamn tongue off and shove it into her-!'

"L-lia...I-I know you're here somewhere...Come out..."

Lia was taken aback from his words, how the hell did he find her?! She was sure she was hidden wel-

"A-and in case you're wondering...y-you're not the best a-at hiding...y-you are wearing m-my Jacket after all..."

Lia clutched the Jacket, of course she was wearing it, after her Darling left to be alone, her head immediately screamed at her,

FOLLOW

PROTECT

KEEP SAFE

LOVE HIM

STOP BEING SO WORTHLESS

Lia quickly ran to their room and grabbed one of his Jackets, quickly putting it on before taking in his scent and following him. Slowly, Lia got out of her hiding spot

"How long Darling...?"

"S-since I-I left the house...I-I knew you wouldn't leave me alone..."

His voice sounded cold...no life...no personality...as if a machine was responding...

"D-Darling...I...I couldn't risk it...What if someone else tried to take you...? What if you g-got hurt again...? I would rather die than let you go through all t-that again...! Please understand...!"

(Y/n) looked into her soft Emerald Green eyes...Desperation...Want...Love...Need...Possessive...Sad...Regret...
Overprotective...all these things he could see in her eyes...they reflected back at him...he saw himself...and all the unfairness he went through...

With unease, he averted his Gaze from hers, causing Lia to immediately Panic, quickly grabbing his hands as she fell on her knees

"P-please don't look away from me Darling...! I'm sorry! This whole thing started because of me! I know that and I can't apologize enough for it! I'm so so sorry!! I was supposed to be the one t-to protect your heart...to care for it...to keep it safe...b-but what I did...I'm sorry...I...I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am...You didn't deserve all the pain you went through! You...you weren't meant to suffer so much...! I'm such a dumbass for not listening to you! I'm sorry I slapped you! I'm sorry I put you through all this when you deserved so much better...I'm sorry I forgot you! I'm sorry I couldn't save you! I'm sorry!"

Tears of pain and regret escaped Lia's eyes, her voice a mixure of Pain and suffering as she clenched his hands harder before moving her hands to his shoulders...he merely sat there, looking down at her...as if he was an entity to her... his heart and mind in conflict...his lifeless eyes softly start fogging...

"I-I don't deserve an angel like you...an angel w-who always took care of me...w-who was there for me s-since we were kids...who...d-despite me making the absolute worst mistake...s-still forgave me...damnit...Please (Y/n) I...I can't do this anymore...it hurts so fucking much...I need to pay...I need to suffer like you did...I...I need to take away your pain and put it in me...You don't deserve it...I do...You don't deserve suffering...you don't deserve death...I put you through all this...I have to be the one who ends it...Please...Let me atone for what I've done... pl-"

A soft hand gently reached to his shoulder, softly taking her hand...the hand that she cutted his full name on...Lia immediately stopped talking as his lifeless eyes scanned her hand...before softly bringing her hand to his lips and tenderly pressing his lips on her hand...being careful with her cut...Lia's heart immediately went into overdrive as her teared up eyes widen...her beloved just...kissed her hand...the hand that she cut his name on...

He kept softly kissing her hand before softly pulling away, his eyes meeting hers once again...green eyes meeting foggy (E/c) eyes...and a very small, soft smile...as he raises his other hand, softly covering his eyes...as if to cover...

as if to cover

"L-Lia...has a-alot to learn...a-about me...D-don't you...?"