Chapter 1

Cheryl POV:
RING.RING.RING. I opened my eyes and realized that its the first day of school. I slowly stretch and reach over to stop my alarm. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I then go to my closet to pick out a nice outfit. I pick a red long sleeved shirt and a black skirt. My shoes are just casual flats. I then put my hair into two braids. I clean my glasses and grab my backpack and hear my father yell for me to hurry up. " Cheryl, come on or there will be consequences!" I quickly ran downstairs and her father is looking very angry. He suddenly slaps me. " Ow! " I whimper out in pain. My father pushes me out the door and they head to the car. I am silent the whole car ride, just trying not to cry loudly.

Toni POV:
I slowly open my eyes to the sound of Hot Dog barking. I slowly get out of bed and go feed him. I then slowly get ready and then I try to pick out my outfit. My final decision is a simple grey t shirt and black skinny jeans with a flannel tied around my waist. I put my hair up into a bun and go fix me some pancakes. After I got done eating , I go outside to my motorcycle and grab my helmet. I put my helmet on and start driving to school.

When I get to school, I walk into the student lounge where Veronica was ALL OVER Archie. " Oh Archiekins, maybe I could show you a good time in the bathroom. Let's say... i don't know 10 minutes." Veronica said winking at Archie. I just roll my eyes and sit down next to Fangs. I took my phone out to look at Instagram when I heard   the doors open and in walked a redhead. I just looked up and smiled but the redhead was trying to hide her face. I decide not to push it and then the bell rings signaling the start of the school day.

Cheryl POV:
I walked into the student lounge hiding my tear stricken face. I saw out of the corner of my eye a pink haired girl smile at her but I didn't want her to know I had been crying. The bell rang and  I headed to first period. I walked into class and behind me I heard Josie. I swallowed hoping she wouldn't notice me. "Hey there Red." Josie said. I just kept walking when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't ignore me!" Josie said. The next thing I knew Josie kicked me in the back of the leg causing me to drop all of my books. The whole class erupted into laughter. I quickly picked my things up and sat at the back of the class silently crying waiting for the class to end.

Toni POV:
As I was walking to my class, I heard in the classroom beside of me erupt into laughter. I raised my eyebrow in confusion but just ignored it. When the bell rang signaling the end of first period, I stood up heading to my second period. I walked out of the class and heard the faint taunts coming from Josie's mouth. I ran towards the voice and hid behind the corner trying to see what was happening. I saw that Josie was taunting the redhead from this morning. Josie knocked the books out of the redhead's hands. She then knocks the redhead's glasses off causing the redhead to whimper and slide down the lockers as Josie walks away. As soon as Josie is out of sight, I walk over to the redhead and picked up her glasses for her. "Here you go." I said in a gentle voice trying not to scare the already terrified redhead. The redhead takes her head out of her knees and takes her glasses. "T-thank y-you." The redhead said in between sobs. I picked her books up and stuck my hand out for her to take. She takes my hand and her books. I help her stand up and then the redhead just hugs her. I just let the redhead calm herself just standing there letting her sob into her neck. The redhead then wipes her tears away and says, " I'm s-so s-sorry." " There is no need to be sorry." I say rubbing her back. We then heard the bell ring and the redhead starts heading off to her class but I stop her and say, " Would you like me to walk with you?" The redhead looks back at her feet and says, " S-sure if y-you don't mind." We then start walking to our next class. I watch to make sure she makes it there safely and head to my next class.

Cheryl POV:
I sat in the back of my next class wondering why the pink haired girl saved her from Josie. I wondered about that the whole class and then heard the bell signaling lunch. Lunch is my least favorite time of day because I have no one to sit with. I slowly headed to lunch and can already hear the devil's laugh that belongs to Josie. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for a terrible 30 minutes of my day.

This is my first story. I hope you all like it. The next chapter will be out tomorrow. Thanks for reading!