first time..

A/N okay so I know this is probably hella cringy but like this is the song that is like playing on the speaker when they you know....fuck....anyway you don't have to play it or like it but this song make me feel sum type of way so like im just saying it might...help envision this scene better. oh anddddd  this is from katie's pov so keep dat in mind pls:))))

-

"a-are you absolutely sure you wanna do this?"Thomas asked me.

"y-yes..."I stuttered,I considered Thomas my best friend...although I wanted him to be more but I'm just scared that i'll lose him..

He looked me deeply into my eyes and started leaning in,I leaned in too causing our lips to crash together but gently. His lips were soft and tasted like a blueberry slushie which I loved,I licked at his bottom lip asking for entrance and he granted it letting my tongue explore his mouth as his did the same,the kiss got rougher so he laid me down on the bed and crawled in between my legs for comfort.He started kissing my neck making me gasp,he looked up at me with a worried look.

"a-are you okay? d-did I hurt you?"he asked frantically,it was adorable how he was so worried. I let out a small giggle.

"no i'm fine its just....this is all new to me...."I said,smiling up at him.

"o-okay"he said before going back to kiss my neck.

He found my sweet spot and abused it,leaving wet kisses causing me to let out a soft moan,he left a hickey before kissing me on the lips again,I loved every single moment of this....I needed him....badly.

My hand trailed up his shirt and I lifted his shirt up a bit signaling that I wanted him to take it off,He broke the kiss and quickly took off his shirt. He threw it on the floor before kissing me hungrily,I felt something poke at my thigh and It scared me a bit. I knew about sex stuff I guess I just didn't know all of it. My hand lightly palmed at his bulge making him groan into the kiss.

"if you keep doing that i'm gonna cum in my pants.."Thomas said with a light chuckle,I just raised my eyebrow out of confusion.

He flipped us over so I was on top and grabbed my hand.

"just um....just feel it..."he said a bit nervously.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down slightly revealing his boxers,he continued to lead my hand toward his member and grazed my hand lightly over his boner,he moaned a bit. I pulled down his boxers and his hard on sprung up,he was quite...big. Pre cum was leaking from the tip which raised my curiosity and made me more wet. I placed my hand around the shaft and started stroking up and down gently watching as Thomas bit his lip and sealed his eyes shut. I licked the tip a bit and swirled my tongue a bit,he groaned and cursed under his breath. I could tell he was enjoying this so I continued to stroke my hand up and down on his member but I picked up the pace. He was breathing heavily as his member twitched in my hand.

"i-i'm c-close ka-"he couldn't finish his sentence before he came,his hot sticky cum leaked out of the tip onto my hand and onto his stomach a bit. He began to blush as he watched me lick my hand and taste the cum,it tasted bitter but...interesting.

He flipped us over again so he was on top and took off my shirt revealing my breast,I wasn't wearing a bra because I thought I wouldn't need one and I was right. He swirled his tongue around my sensitive pink nipple causing me to moan softly. He started kissing my stomach and trailing down to my heat. He left a trail of hickeys down my stomach before unbuttoning my pants and pulling them off. He stared at my pink underwear that had the word 'special' printed on the front in small italic letters in awe.

"what I am special.."I said with a giggle.

"hell yeah you are.."he said,still staring at my underwear.

He removed my panties and rubbed my clit gently,I moaned instantly as my core was now dripping wet from Thomas's touch. He kissed me roughly and pushed two fingers inside of me,I was a moaning mess and I felt my stomach tighten as he picked up the pace.

"t-thomas i-i'm g-gonn-"Before I knew I felt Thomas's tongue glide against my clit sending a wave of lust and pleasure over me,my juices flowed onto his fingers as I released. "s-sorry I-"He cut me off.

"don't be sorry....you taste..sweet.."he said huskily,he licked his lips and then his fingers while looking deeply into my eyes as his filled with lust.

Thomas had a hard on again and lined himself up with my entrance,he looked up at me with pleading eyes and I nodded,he slowly pushed inside of me making me wince in pain.

"t-tommy.."I whimpered,he interlocked our fingers.

"it'll go away soon...."he whispered.

The pain went away and I moved my hips a bit.

"you can move..."I said.

He started thrusting slowly in and out which was only more painful so I tightened my grip on his hands,but the pain transitioned into pleasure.

"f-faster tommy.."I moaned out,he instantly started going faster,making me arch my back.

I removed my hand from his and wrapped my arms around his back,I scratched lightly at his back leaving marks and he placed his hand right above my ass slightly picking it up and hitting a spot that made sparks fly.

"Thomas!"I yelled out as he hit my g-spot over and over again. He started whispering dirty and sweet things in my ear which sent me over the edge.

"you're so beautiful..."he whispered in my ear.

I felt my stomach tighten again and I felt him twitch inside of me.

"oh god..."he groaned before cumming inside of me. He thrusted a few more times riding out his high making me finally cum too and overflow with his and my cum. He pulled out slowly and collapsed beside me. I laid my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

"I think I'm in love with you..."he blurted and my eyes went wide.

what?

~To Be Continued~

A/N why is my mind so friggin dirty?

laterz