Bio

Name: Gia Giovanni

Age: 30

Sex: Intersex(Futanari)

Personality: She is generally kind and also passionate about helping her fellow animals. Gia speaks with an Italian accent. Gia is very beautiful and graceful, she tries not to let anything get to her and is respectful towards most. She is also good-tempered, independent, accountable, gentle, intelligent and athletic.

Skills:

Gia is very athletic, agile and suave. She is able to scale just about anything. Gia relies on her Peak Physical Conditioning.

Enhanced Speed: Over time Gia has maintained a very slim and light figure. She has honed this advantage to be able to move very quickly across a very large field of play in a short amount of time.

Enhanced Reflexes: Gia's light build grants her reflexes and flexibility equal to that of a superanimal. She possess great fighting potential due to her ability to quickly react to incoming attacks in different movements and counter quickly and effectivley.

Enhanced Stamina: Gia posses a very high fatigue resistance due to her pure passion for her heroism. She maintains her will to go on mentally and her physical abilities follow suit.

High Strength: Despite her light build, Gia maintains very high physical strength. 

Master Combatant: Gia is a very capable combatant. She is skilled in several attributes of fighting including being a very skilled Staff Master and expert marksman and martial artist.