Chapter Six

Sorry this one was so short! But please comment! please please please!

CHAPTER 6

Sunday went so fast I didn’t have time to breath. No but seriously I fainted and had to be carried out by four guys…guess I was a bit of a dead weight…the small tub of ice cream and packet of Oreos I had for breakfast probably didn’t help. What can I say? I was stressing out about the night before and needed a pick me up.

Anyway I woke up in the nurse’s office with Bernice hovering over my face breathing on me like some zombie from a horror movie. I pulled in a heap of air ready to scream a stream of profanities at the old witch.

Bernice is probably the oldest person, other then Godwin of course, that lives in heaven. She smells like black liquorish, has huge white dentures and crazy light pink hair and a grip stronger then the Incredible Hulk. Oh and I forgot to mention…she hates my guts.

 “Well if it isn’t the little charity case,”

Bernice slaps me on the forehead with an old wrinkly hand then moves back and pretends to study some papers.

“Ouch what the hell Bernie! Keep your decomposing hands too yourself.” I rubbed the spot on my head where she hit me.

“Oh don’t be such a pussy Femmelya.”

I scowled back at her and mumbled, “At least mine isn’t covered in spider webs.”

She looked up from her papers and gave me what most would consider a sweet little smile, however the look in her eyes said she was about to slice my head off with a single sheet of paper at any moment. I eased off the sterile hospital bed and backed out of the room, closed the door behind me and turned smack bang into Leo.

“Wow easy their Femme, don’t want to have to carry you back in there again.”

“Again? You were one of the guys that…”

Haha…FML.

“How’s your head? You hit it pretty hard when you met the floor.”

I can feel my cheeks turning red. Shiiiiiit I knew I should have checked the mirror before I left the nurses office.

 “Ahh yeah I’m fine thanks. I should probably get going though, I have a hundred things to do before tomorrow.”

I try to step past him to avoid anymore eye contact and humiliation on my part. However Leo steps in front of me at the last minute and blocks my way.

“Oh…well would you like some help? I’ve made the trip to earth quite a few times now, I could help you decided what you need to bring?”

What I should of said was no, no I do not need help!

 “That would be amazing except…”

Before I even get a chance to tell him that Lucan would be there helping as well he wraps me up in a tight bear hug and then drops me back on my feet.

Great! Because my father has asked me to bring you to the gates tomorrow morning and to teach you the proper way to land on your feet when you fall so that you don’t hurt your new human form. And it would be so better if I could show you tonight so it’s not so much to take in tomorrow.”

WHAT!? I had to land on my feet? Does he realize how far that drop is? What does he think I’m cat woman or something!

“Oh okay well that all sounds great but I…”

 “Awesome! So I’ll be at yours around 7pm? I’ll bring some energy food to keep us going!”

God damn it let me speak boy!