Chapter 15

The street lights illuminated the bare street as voices could be heard in the distance.
"Where'd he go?" Questioned a man dressed head to toe in black clothing. A cut from his lip oozed with blood, suggesting a fresh wound.
"He's vanished." Commented another man who was sporting similar clothing.
They walked on, hopeful to find their victim - and finish what they started.

Yeonjun hid in a small alleyway, panting hard after running from the group of thugs after him.
He used to be one of them; dangerous and harmful to whomever fell victim to the group. But he left. He didn't want his Grandma to be reeled in and tied up in this business.
So they tracked him down.
"No one leaves, No one leaves." They chanted as they took turns to punch, kick and scratch Yeonjun as he trembled on the floor.
He had to escape them permanently.

A quiet spraying sound could be heard whilst Yeonjun was deep in thought.
He whipped around, on high alert, in case he'd been found by the thugs.

He was greeted with a young man, his blonde hair held back by a grey headband whilst he worked magic with the spray cans he had in his backpack.

"Who are you?" Asked Yeonjun as he sat down besides the wall, facing the man.
"Beomgyu." He smiled as he continued with his paintings.
"I saw you being chased." Stated Beomgyu as he added the finishing touches to his work. Yeonjun hummed in reply, half embarrassed, half in thought.
"If you've got no where to go, you can go round with me for a bit until you get back on your feet". Offered Beomgyu as he picked up his backpack.
"Yeah, I'd like that." Replied Yeonjun as he stood up, ready to leave with Beomgyu.

Sirens started up in the distance, heading towards the boy's location.
Beomgyu laughed, "That doesn't mean I'll be out of a cell for all of the time."
Yeonjun laughed as they began to run. As now, they were on the run together.