811-820

Chapter 811 This is the correct posture of holding hands.

    "Oh, my little Tang Tang is a virtue." Jian Qi smiled with evil spirits: "I still play needlework. I will sew a sachet for your baby, okay? Our token of love! "

    Tang Jinyu took a deep breath and held his temper, so he almost wanted to make a move.

    The two came out of the hotel and went directly to the restaurant.

    Along the way, Jian Qi was in a very happy mood, and he kept talking.

    Fortunately, Tang Jinyu was high enough to ignore someone and calmly eat.

    Throughout the whole process, Jane asked herself and herself, Tang Jinyu thought she would not take care of her by saying a few words, she would shut up.

    Who knows, still underestimated her ability to entertain herself.

    A person is a stage play, and no one needs to talk at all!

    Moreover, she is the whole audience when you are the audience, you do not interact, she comes by herself.

    When he came out of the restaurant, Tang Jinyu looked at someone who was still chattering and asked, "Is it tired?"

    "How could it be? With you by my side, how can I feel tired!" Jian Qi smiled and calmly touched, Then he stretched out his arms and held Tang Jinyu's wrist.

    "It's clear that happiness makes bubbles!"

    Tang Jinyu: "..."

    "You continue, bother." Tang Jinyu lightly hummed.

    "It's okay to chat with me." Jian Qi hooked his lips, his eyes full of smiles.

    The two were unwilling to stay away from the hotel. Just eating and walking back slowly was also a very relaxing thing for the two.

    There was a sweet-scented osmanthus tree on the roadside, and Jian Qi stopped and looked at her, and said to Tang Jinyu: "Do you want the next osmanthus rain?"

    Tang Jinyu looked at her smile and knew she wanted Why, reach out and pull the person away.

    "Don't destroy, I don't want to see you damaged plants caught by people!"

    "That tree is so big, I won't be okay if I shake it!"

    "The tree will be okay, I'm afraid you are okay!" Tang Jin Yu blurted out.

    The arc of the corner of Jane's mouth bent.

    "My Tang instructor is not bored at all, and the love words are deep in my heart!"

    Tang Jinyu looked at a woman with a sly smile and couldn't help but pursed her lips, did not speak, and pulled the person away, but held The force on her wrist was a bit harder.

    With a smile on his lips, Jian Qi directly put his hands on his palms, interlocking his fingers: "This is the correct posture of holding hands!"

    Tang Jinyu glanced at the hands they were shaking, and a glimmer of glare flashed through his eyes. Not much to say, not to break free, but to let someone hold it like this.

    Looking at the bright smile in the corner of the woman's mouth, Tang Jinyu's corner of the mouth rose unconsciously.

    Silly girl.

    The temperature of the palm is very warm.

    It reaches the body and finally reaches the place where the atrium is located, pulling, with a trace of ripples.