831-840

Chapter 831

    Qi Mo naturally knew the benefits, and he solemnly commanded: "Take your weapons and prepare for action!"

    Their position is not good. Once they emerge, they will be found directly killed. After all, there are too many opponents. The sniper is hiding.

    "Are you ready?" Qi Mo asked.

    The two nodded and clenched the guns in their hands: "Okay!"

    "I will go out in a while, you cover me, when I let you out, you come out next to each other!" Qi Modao said.

    "Captain, I'll first ..."

    Li Yibai hadn't finished speaking, and Qi Mo interrupted him in a deep voice: "Please remember to obey the order!"

    Li Yibai pursed his lips and nodded.

    Whoever goes out first means that who will become a living target!

    The probability of death is quite large!

    Qi Mo stood at the wall and glanced at the current situation. Then he said: "You two, cover me!"

    Li Yibo and another soldier quickly found their position and set their guns at the distant group People close to him, Li Yibai's sight fell on the sniper in the distance.

    After all, those talents are the most dangerous.

    Qi Mo saw the opportunity, and just before going out, a gunshot started.

    Qi Mo paused, and the three looked at each other.

    "What's the situation?" Li Yibo frowned.

    Qi Mo took the telescope and looked at the distant location, only to see the arrogant group of people, everyone quickly fell to the same position.

    Everyone fled, escaping the gunfire not far away.

    "It should be our people coming!" Li Yibo said.

    Qi Mo said to the human: "Find the sniper and solve it!"

    "Yes!" The

    three people cooperated with the outsiders and quickly resolved the hidden snipers outside.

    Undoubtedly, their actions also revealed where they were at the moment, and they were suppressed so that they could not shoot.

    In the position above the cliff, Jian Qi was shooting with a quick and violent action, almost taking all the serious attitude she could have.

    In the words of the crocodile at the moment, it is a sharpshooter or a red-eye killer!

    Play with no hair!

    The group of people under siege quickly resolved.

    Jane almost ran towards the place where he shot just below, and moved quickly.

    This move will also make everyone beside the special fire team feel surprised.

    When was Qi Qi so anxious?

    I haven't seen such eagerness when I used to call the boss!

    Is the boss now out of favor?

    Everyone looked at Tang Jinyu in unison, and all suffered a warning look from Tang Jinyu's indifference.

    "How many people are below?" Asked the Longteng team members who had just followed.