971-980

Chapter 971 Are you using a car as an airplane?

    "Instructor Tang, do you particularly look forward to it?" Jian Qi smiled: "Relax, I will ask Coco to record a paragraph for you and send it to you later, so don't worry, you will definitely see it!"

    "That's it, I'm in a hurry to go to the crew, and you work hard too!"

    Jian Qi finished and hung up the phone directly. Listening to the beep from the other end of the phone, Tang Jinyu's face was particularly dark .

    Hanging up the phone, Qi Mo next to him asked, "What happened?"

    Tang Jinyu said blankly, "It's okay."

    After that, he continued to work, but everyone could clearly feel that his boss was exuding The kind of terrible low air pressure, and the key to that low air pressure is still terrifying!

    So who dares to dare to provoke the boss?

    Think about it, there is only one person in their minds, and a certain expert in death!

    Sister Qi, what did you do to the boss?

    Qi Mo looked at Tang Jinyu's black face and still felt a little worried, so he directly sent a message to Jian Qi to ask.

    Jane quickly replied a message over there.

    Qi Mo looked at it, the arc of the corner of his mouth could not help but deepened a little.

    I finally knew why Tang Jinyu had such an expression now.

    Tang Jinyu, let me see when you can sullen?

    The team is divided into two teams, one is staring at the eagle organization, the other is staring at the other gang organization!

    By the end of the afternoon, things had been handled almost the same. Tang Jinyu and Qi Mo, as Jian Qi's bodyguards and assistants, naturally had to pay attention to not disappearing for too long beside them, and set off for the trip.

    On the way, Qi Mo, as a driver, drove the car again and slowly walked towards the shooting point.

    "Primary seven just sent me a message saying that she had a play at one o'clock in the afternoon, and said that the play was not suitable for you to watch. Let me take you back as soon as possible!" Qi Mo said with a smile.

    Tang Jinyu looked dull. He naturally knew what Qi Mo said about the filming scene!

    After all, someone called in person to show off.

    Tang Jinyu looked black and did not speak!

    Do n't think these two siblings do n't know that they are working together to calculate themselves!

    By the way, he really jumped into that pit!

    "When did you drive faster than the turtle's speed?" Tang Jinyu said coolly, with a bad tone.

    Qi Mo glanced at the speed on the dashboard.

    Seventy!

    Slower than the turtle?

    "Would you like to prepare a rocket for you next time? That's fast, and it's here all at once!"

    Qi Mo said quizzically.

    Tang Jinyu Liangliang glanced at people: "If you can't drive, you can stop, let me come!"

    Qi Moguaner, stepped on the car and stopped!