911-920

Chapter 911 Baby, Do You Despise Me?

    Tang Jinyu looked at everyone and emphasized again, "I don't want to have any accidents in this mission. After all, this is a latent penetration, not a real gun fight, so I don't want to see people injured!"

    "Yes! "Everyone spoke.

    Everyone went back to prepare and go to the job report tomorrow.

    Jian Qi looked at Tang Jinyu: "What should I do? Who should I report to?"

    "Looking for Coco, the Tang Group has started to report on the news of your contract with the Tang Group on a large scale, and will also expose you to Qiao Bai on a large scale. The news of participating in a jewelry auction, this time mainly to stir up your reputation, so that everyone does not have any guard against you, I believe you are just an actor in the entertainment circle! "Tang Jin Yudao.

    "What are you two doing?" Jian Qi wondered.

    "I'm your driver, he is your assistant!" Qi Mo said with a smile: "And still the kind of casual assistant!"

    Jian Qi was still a little depressed, but listening to such a sentence, he laughed instantly.

    "Oh, it's so good ..." Jian Qi hooked his lips, "I want to get to the crew right now!"

    Anything that calls Tang Jinyu, it's really exciting to jump.

    Originally, Tang Jinyu chose the driver. Qi Mo changed his position directly because of his experience as an assistant.

    As for Qi Mo knowing that he is an assistant, Tang Jinyu does not have to think about it. This is definitely what Qi Qi told him!

    Because, apart from this girl, no one dares to talk casually!

    Moreover, only she knew this at the beginning!

    "When are we going?" Jian Qi asked with a smile.

    The excitement in the words made Tang Jinyu frown slightly and reminded someone to pay attention: "You are going to perform a task this time, not a real acting, so, let me be honest!"

    Jian Qi smiled: "How It 's important to carry out the task if we can talk like this, but we must not let the money that President Tang Yiyi smashed out just like that. Is n't it? "

    " I also have professional ethics, okay? "Jane Qi laughed evilly.

    "Humph!" Tang Jinyu sneered.

    Don't think he doesn't know the evil taste of this girl, and those little nine nine in her heart at the moment!

    "Wait a minute, someone will give you leave to go back to direct you back to the apartment, Coco should be there for you, after then accept all the arrangements campaign, the greater the campaign, the more you safe!"

    Tang Jin Okimichi.

    "Well, I'll go first, the assistant and the driver, the two remember to come to work soon, your little master is still waiting for you two to serve!" Excited.

    It's just that the look in Tang Jinyu's eyes was a little bit beating.

    When the person left, Tang Jinyu couldn't help but exhale, I hope this girl has less moths!

    "Assistant, let's see you tomorrow too!" Qi Mo quipped with a smile: "Well, we must serve her well!"

    Tang Jinyu: "..."

    Fuck, both siblings are beating!

    Jian Qi returned to the apartment in a happy mood, and as expected, Coco was already excited to wait there.