The first girl

HWANG YEJI

HWANG YEJI

- A sweetheart

- Works at the local arcade at night

- Enjoys all kinds of jokes

- Likes cute pet names

- Has never been in a relationship for more that 6 months

- Is easily impressed by basic knowledge 

"Be careful she gets attached easily" - Ryujin 

This was it, Heejin was finally about to start her challenge and with the information the girls had given her about Yeji she was sure this first mission would be a breeze. 

It was around 8:30pm before Heejin had hopped on her stationary bike, and rode to the arcade that Yeji works at. The weather was cold and harsh, but Heejin didn't care as she continued to pedal her bike through the dim lights of the city.

It wasn't long before Heejin had arrived to the arcade, the sun beginning to fall, as she had attached her bike to the post and made her way into the arcade 12 minutes before closing time.

The ding of the arcade door had went off as Heejin walked inside. She had looked around the arcade being amazed by the scene of flashing lights coming off of the video games, along with the smell of the arcade that had brought back hidden memories of Heejin's childhood. 

But the best view that Heejin could see was the sight of Yeji right in front of her playing on the Pac-man server with all her might. 

The sight brought a smile to Heejin's face as she made her way quietly up to the girl, standing right beside her before quickly hopping on the other joystick of the game scaring Yeji as she jumped back in surprise.

"Mind if I join? I'm Heejin by the way" Heejin asked with a greeting smile, Yeji had then checked her watch to see that it was only 8:53. "S-ure 7 minutes is enough time" Yeji stuttered out as she went back to playing her game. 

"I-m Yeji by the way and n-next time please don't scare me like that" Yeji said swiping her game card as the game started to begin, "Sorry you just looked so cute, I didn't want to interrupt you" Heejin apologized as Yeji blushed.

Perfect.

If you haven't caught on this was all apart of Heejin's plan. Heejin is a trained professional, and with skills like her's she can come up with a plan for ever scenario as long as she followed one of her five tactics.

1) Make them embarrassed

2) Use your favors wisely