A date with the devil

Here we go right?

Hyunjin was about to go hangout with the girl she had despised the most. But the reason Hyunjin hated Heejin wasn't for her own personal reasons but rather her sister. 

Tzuyu.

FLASHBACK- LOONA HIGH~ 11TH GRADE (warning of some strong language) 

"W-what?" Tzuyu had falls of tears in her eyes as she looked at Heejin who had a blank expression on her face.

"You heard me bitch, get lost!" Heejin swore at the taller girl as now all attention was on both of them. Students soon forming into a small crowd.

"But what about yesterday huh? what about all that stuff you told me?!" Tzuyu yelled with her younger sisters, Hyunjin and Minju behind her who were confused out of their minds at what was happening. 

"Did you really think I meant that shit? Come on Tzuyu lets be real here....your nothing special" Heejin said as the crowd of students 'wooed' around them in excitement. Jiwoo and Ryujin trying to hold back their laughter. 

"Did I really not mean anything to you?.... You know what Jeon Heejin you're a player and a fake!!" Tzuyu couldn't fold back the tears that continued to fall down her face as all Heejin could do was laugh at the girl in front of her with a smirk.

 "Tzuyu don't be sad maybe you can go back to Sana oh wait-, you dumped her" Heejin and her friends laughed again as Tzuyu was still crying, being comforted by Minju who hugged her older sister.

"Fuck you!!" Minju Yelled still holding her sister who was crying, "Don't worry Minguri~ your sister already did, but i can make an exception for you if you want. I always did like brunettes" Heejin replied looking Minju up and down as now both sisters were embarrassed and ran off the the ladies room leaving just Hyunjin with Heejin and her friends Jiwoo and Ryujin.

"What? you got something to say kim number 3?" Heejin asked looking directly into Hyunjins eyes as she was in a state of shock from what had just happened. Hyunjin had nodded no to the question as Ryujin and Jiwoo laughed. 

"Good maybe you won't end up like your slut of a sister then" Heejin laughed as all three of the girls had left the circle of students making things back to normal as the fire in Hyunjins eyes grew. The hatred in her hear starting to form as she had looked at Heejin and her friends leaving. 

Hyunjin had clenched her fist looking at the girl laughing and talking as she could just hear her sisters sobs in the background. Hyunjin couldn't handle the rage she was feeling but then again what could she do?

She couldn't fight Heejin, she was too weak. She couldn't talk to Heejin, she would never stand a chance with the girls roast and most definitely couldn't talk to her friends, they were just as scary. 

"One day i will get back at you Jeon Heejin" Hyunjin whispered underneath her breath as she still held onto her fist.

"Trust me." 

END OF FLASHBACK~

Hyunjin looked in the mirror at herself as all she could do was sigh.

 What was she doing?  Would Tzuyu approve of this?  Why was she doing this?

Hyunjin thought to herself as she fixed her outfit in the mirror and made her way out her dorm room. Making her way out the building she was quickly met with Heejin who was looking the girl up and down with a big smile.