» t h r e e

Note:

    Hey lovelies!

   Thank you for reading the third chapter of Movie Nights!

   I love you.

   So, I have finals this week. That means I can't update. I'm sorry. But look on the bright side, after this week, I'M FREEEEE!! It's finally summer ! That means morre updates! Woohoo!

   If you have your finals, good luck. If you don't . . . well, good luck anyway.

   See you again soon? ;)

                     – Char

  [ Chapter Three: Dinner? ]

          After the interview I had with Nick, Connor and I went back home.

          We walked in the house and were hastily greeted by a cold wind coming from the large window in the living room that made me shiver. Connor ran to shut the window closed while I closed the apartment door and dropped my bag on the sofa in front of the television. I faced Connor, who had his hands behind his head, yawning.

          “What's for dinner?" He and I asked at the same time. Connor glanced at the clock in the mini bar we had in front of our kitchen. That was his idea, I didn't particularly like the idea, but the more Connor suggested that we keep it, the more it grew on me.

          I followed his gaze; it was ten passed eight in the evening. "Wanna order pizza?” I suggested, also yawning.

          “Sure, I call my bed!” He said, already running across the hallway to his room.

          I guess that leaves me with the phone.

***

          I was in my room, on the phone with my sister, Katherine. We were talking about how she and her boyfriend, Carter were going to surprise my grandparents and little sister with a cruise, when I heard the doorbell. “Kat, I have to go. I’ll call you later.”

          “Okay,” she says, her voice reminds me of. . . I push the thought away. "Bye, stay safe. Love you, little sis. Say hey to Connor for me."

          I smile into the phone. “Okay, sure. Love you too, take care of gran, granps and Amelia.”

          “I will.”

          After we hang up, I sprint out of my room and into the hall, I banged on Connor's door. “Pizza’s here!” I shouted and continued to run down the stairs. Grabbing the cash from the table, I opened the door, “So, how much is it?” I asked, while counting the money I had in my hands, not bothering to look up.