Zombie Apocalypse - The Journey

Chapter 2
Their friends Matthew and Joshua's worried them for so long but they had to get over it.
" Okay, here's our plan. First, we will get supplies. Second, survivors. Last, go to the Phillipines." Jonathan said while driving. After just an hour, we were now at a far mall where people are looting goods.
" Mark and John, go get fuel,water, and snacks, while I and Mary will get some weapons" Jonathan commanded.
" Yes sir" Both boys replied.
After a minute both group meet at the car. But one thing is missing, the van. They were shocked but agreed to find shelter for the night in a nearby building.
They knew it would be a dangerous idea but what other ideas could they do it was getting dark.
They rested in an empty room they ate and planned.
" We will search the building for survivors with your brother" Mary answered.
" What if..." John is saying something but Mary.
" It's okay your brother is with me " She said with joy.
" Okay, just be safe there might be creepers, walkers, zombs..." "Whatever you call them it is okay we got weapons" John sighed and Mary kissed him in the cheeks." Thanks for being brave and also for caring for me."
" Come on let's go i can't stand romance but you know you two are sweet" Jonathan said proudly but in his heart he miss his girlfriend who left for London. He has many questions to answer like "is she fine?" "is she alive?" and many more his heart is so heavy but he is still happy because of the growing relationship between those two.
Good byes were said and the searchers got out. John felt a little tingle when he first saw her but for him it was different like he should be happy but it was odd being liked like that which was surprising especially in front of his friend and brother but one thing is for sure, they got to survived. But only Mark interrupted the silence.
" Hey, dude why were you blushing and why aren't so happy that the most friendly and most social which quite beautiful kissed you, wait I think you have a crush on her" He said.
Truthfully everything he said was true besides how could he read my mind it was just like having mind powers, so WEIRD, but with nothing to say i just nodded.
" Ooooooh yeah I knew that was it"
" Dude just shut up!"
" Why, are you angry because it is all true. YEAH MAN!" John got so angry that he punched Mark in the arm and Mark yelled " OW!".
It was a long conversation but he didn't know if it was a conversation but one thing is true, they lost track of time and suddenly they heard yells. They knew they could be in danger so, with fear and and for the sake of science they burst out sprinting and shouting their names.
" Oh where, oh where could they be?" They both said with fear. But what they found in the highest floor wasn't because they were asking for help it was supposed to call them. The view was scary with fire burning through the city, shouts was heard everywhere, sirens of useless police, ambulance, and fire trucks was also heard but the good news is that they found some persons. They talked about it when they were at their room.
" They were a family who was left because of their scare of being turned into one and that boy there which so faithful that we found him praying for mercy and protection with dead bodies which I think was his family" Mary explained.
Mark has initiative and walked up to the boy who was still praying.
" Uh... Hey why are you so lonely" he said.
" I saw them, I saw those creatures..."
" Zombies!"
" I saw those zombies terrorizing my family I myself is asking for forgiveness because with my own hands" Then he started crying but he continued his sentence " with my own hands I killed my own family".
" You did the right thing" Mark said who was heart-stricken because of the story the child said. For himself he also don't know if it was the right thing to do or what he said was right.
" Hey stop crying hey I got a friend who has also lost his family" Mark led the boy to John who was talking to the family. They had a long conversation which was emotional because in their faces that they were angry, scared, but they just express it with tears which was full of grief.
" Okay, enough talking we all now know the plans which you all know today we start our preparation I will put you into groups, one who will search for supplies and weapons, one will also guard the searchers and now to the groupings Mary, Mark, John, and other children will search while elders protect, they're much more important than us." Everyone agreed to them as what Jonathan commanded. Everything worked nice except for some zombies which were killed no one was harmed when we all meet at the front entrance. We were now ready to go out when we heard gunfire and shouts which was coming from soldiers , you could tell because of their commands. They knew it maybe safe but the faithful child appealed that he saw movies that the government kills any person they see bitten or not, it was true but there were no other options happened so they burst out.
Read the next installment of the book: The Battle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ladies and gentlemen i am sorry for taking the book 2 to be published in a time of almost one year. The schedules were to be blamed. I have Clash of Clans, I have school and any other normal kids can do.