3. the hidding place

They walked into the room and looked around. But to no avail to those people. Alan was able to hide from those things. He heard them say,

?:  "Man where did that thing go?"

??: "I don't know but I found it kinda cute"

?: "Now is not the time for that we have to find and capture it"

Then they walked out of the room and heard them walk down the steps and heard a door open and close and a car drive off so then Alan came out from his hidding spot talking to himself.

Alan: "now that that has happened time to think"

And so he did

Ok so I fell from the sky and landed here but there were people who didn't look like people so what happened did something happen here that made animals more human like or what?

Then he just couldn't think about it anymore

Alan: "This is all so confusing that it is making my head hurt. The only thing I can do now is to hide out here I guess. "

So as Alan go up to look around the house he saw what state the house was in. It looked like the house was hit hard with something but unsure of what. There was another room next to his but the door was Baracade off and looked like from the key hole only rubble on the other side. Then Alan headed down stairs to check out what this place looked like down there. The down stairs look better than the upper. There were clutches and a fully functional kitchen and bathroom. So Alan said,

Alan: "this will be a perfect spot to hide from. Those things out there whatever they are. "

And so Alan decided to make his home the house he hid in at least for a while anyways. He felt safe and sound and that was all he cares about right now. But he noticed one thing. He didn't have any food anywhere in the house. So he had to do one thing go back to the city. Alan knew he had to go but didn't want to. But Alan knew he had no choice in the matter it was either starve or eat. And he would rather not starve. So off he went to the city praying no one would see him.