10.The Experiments (Part 1)

I suddenly woke up in some strange room with walls that were ones I am used to. The walls looked like they were made out of steel and the chair I was strapped to looked like steal everything looked like steal except for the one way glass window on the right side of the room. Thats when I saw one of the walls swinging open and someone stepping in. It was some type of dog person I could tell what type of dog he was instantly he was a dobermann and he didn't look to friendly. He took a seat in a chair in front of me and began to speak.

??? "Who are you and where did you come from? "

He said that in a voice that sounded deep

"First off you need to tell me who you are and where I am at RIGHT NOW. "

??? "I wouldn't advise that if I were you because bad things could happen like say you could have some sort of injection that made say what I wanted to hear"

DO THEY HAVE A TRUTH SERUM. If they do I'm in a tight bind I will have to awnser but not give too much detail

"Fine what is it that you want from me anyways"

??? "Awnser my questions and maybe I will tell you"

He was starting to sound fed up with me asking so many things so I quieted down

"Fine my name is Alan and where I came from is not from your planet"

??? "That much was obvious already so next question what are you? "

He said this In a voice that sounded like he wasn't having the best attitude

"I am what you call a " Human" Or whatever you wanna call me in this world"

??? "Ok Human"

Geez doesn't even use my name does he hate me that much?

??? " Time for the next question what is your gender"

What? Did he just ask me what I gender was?

??? "AWNSER ME WHAT IS YOUR GENDER"

"Ok ok geez no need to get loud my gender is male"

??? "Good that all the questions I have for now. "

He said this in a amonus voice like this isn't the last time we meet but before I could ask him what he truly ment the door behind him closed and I was left to myself so I looked around the room some more and found a vent a vent no ordinary animal can club through but I can so I made a plan to escape next time he comes I will have to convince him to let me walk around freely so that I can escape when the time is right. Just then the lights turned off and a speaker said time for rest human we will be questioning you further tommorrow. Have fun sleeping. And so I did praying that tommorrow my plan of action can kick in and save me.