Short story (ALMOST DONE)

Umm I guess I will write a short story. (Fiction)

"i'm never gonna let you close to me, even though you mean the most to me.

October 25th, 2019.

Alianna's POV

Today was the day I had something to prove, to everyone. These last few months had been the hardest to continue on with. I was labeled as ; Weak, parentless, lost. Everyone always blamed me for what happened. Heck, I blame me for what happened. I didn't know today was going to be the day I met you.

At school.

I see you standing there looking at me with those iridescent green orbs. With a mischievous glint in your eyes, I had thought of why you were looking at me, then I realized I looked identical to Bailey and Landon. I can still hear the echoes of laughter when Bailey and I had put Landon in a dress and did his makeup with a dusty pink look. I never knew how much I would miss you until you were
gone. I snapped back into reality with a jolt when the bell had rung. I broke my eye contact with you, in a dazed trance from the overwhelming clash of memories, and headed to class. I didn't realise you were going to be the one to ruin everything.

Later that day you kept following me to my car, so I turned around and shouted "What do you want?" You look surprised that I noticed you were there, but quickly masked that emotion with a smirk, and said "I want to know you." I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed, confused "Why do you want to know me? I am not a very interesting person." He chuckles and says "Oh boy, you have no idea do you?" "What do you mean 'no idea'? What idea do I not know about?" Yet again he just laughs and walks away.

Elias:

I'm driving and Everlee is Gazing out the passenger window. It's like Everlee left her own body with how far she is into her mind. The more I thought about it, maybe I should have told her why... The feeling of cold leather against my skin pricks Goosebumps across my arms or maybe it's just what we saw today. The car starts to smell hot. I look at Everlee with pitiful eyes and whisper "I'm sorry" before I lose control of the car which caused it to roll. A millisecond later the car is filled with pronounced screams in a metallic taste of blood. I try to speak but can't no noise comes out. the car holder to a stop there was no noise no screams no sound of breathing all you could hear was the blood dripping off the wounds onto a roof. Drip. Drip. Drip.  In the Eerie quiet.

Before: Everlee

We are heading to Mom's house to surprise her on her birthday; I haven't seen her in a while so I thought it would be a nice surprise. I caressed the delicate flowers I got for her. These azaleas are her favorite. Elias isn't as excited about going to Mom's as I am. Although I'm not sure if I blame him, my mom is a bit headstrong. And Elias has only met her once and all she did was interrogate him. He says "look Everlee, I can't do this anymore, I met someone else, and they are perfect for me." I stand there in utter disbelief that he would do this now, but still, wave him in my direction. I say "We are still going to my mom's house, and then after that, you're dead to me."

Although I am bringing him with me because even if she is a bit annoying, she really doesn't mean anything by it, she just wants to get to know him more. I just wanted to tell her happy birthday, give her flowers, and go home. As I walk up the driveway to my mother's house I wonder if this is a good idea? Maybe I should have called and told her? As soon as I ring the doorbell my mother answers the door " oh my god what are you doing here?!" My mother says. "You should have known that I would at least make time for my mom's 43rd birthday!"  I reply, the wind picks up, slowly, I take note of that. but then a frightening look is on my mom's face.

"You need to leave now, it's not safe for you here," she says." What do you mean, Mom what's going on?" " Please leave. I don't want you to get hurt. I messed up and I'm going to pay for my actions! I don't want you to have to pay for something that I did."  Elias shortly follows after me and shoves his way through my mother and me.