Why Do Like Me?

It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Brandon, Alex hasn't left my side for more than a day. We've basically been inseparable. He's been sleeping on my couch for the past week scared of invading my personal space, no matter how much I told him it was okay. 

It's currently 3:36am, and for the 5th time this week, I'm having a nightmare about Brandon. Beads of sweat rolling down my forehead as my dark eyelids show images of the traumatizing  day from before. Feeling his hands on my body, me pushing at air, struggling out of his 'grip'. I scream and sit up, Alex rushing into my room, holding me to his chest, softly shushing in my ear. Kissing the top my head softly, reassuring me Brandon isn't here. 

After 15 minutes of this small act of love, Alex tucked me back into bed, kissed my forehead goodnight, until my small voice spoke up,

"Alex? Can you stay with me?" Alex turned around, a small smile on his face, as he nodded, proceeding to take off his shirt, and join me in bed.

"Goodnight mi amore." Alex whispered huskily in my ear, our bodies being being each other blankets as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist, and wee cuddled into each other. 

I woke up the next morning to Alex playing with my hair and smiling at my tired self, 

"Good morning Princessa, how'd you sleep." He asks with his sexy morning voice.

I let out a small hmm, "Very good with you by my side." 

"Is that so?" He smirked.

"Oh shut up." I giggled hiding my rosy face in his chest as he let out a husky laugh.

"Hey Alex?" I asked softly as he hummed, his face breathing in my hair. "Why do you like me?"

"What?" He exclaimed looking me dead in the eyes.

I gulped, "Why do you like me? I mean I probably have the most screwed up life, I was a pretty big bitch to you and your family when we first moved, and to be honest as high as you might think my confidence is, I'm not that pretty, so what is there to like about me."

Alex lifted up my head, keeping our eye contact, then spoke. "Andrea Rodrìguez, how dare  you say those things about yourself? You're life may be screwed up, but you are far from it, and you made up for being a bitch, not many people can say the same. You are so completely perfect to me and I knew it the day I met you, I was waiting for a better time to say it, but I can't hold it in any longer, so bebe will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" 

"I thought you couldn't date yet?" I tease.

"Mami already agreed." He smiled proudly.

"Then yes Papito, I would love to." I smile matching his energy, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Cmon that's all I get?" He asked and I laughed with a nod. ""C'mere you bully." He laughed grabbing my face tightly and giving me a passionate kiss. 

With my parents at work and Angela over at Landons, Alex and I spent all day in my bed cuddling watching movies, and kissing. Brandon was the last thing on my mind and with Alex by my side hopefully it remains like that.

A/N: sooo im sorry i havent posted in a while i got lazy and ik this chapter is short but i needa go somewhere rn so its kinda rushed and if theres mistakes thats why, again thanks again for reading my loves ily all sfm and im so grateful to each and every one of you, follow if you havent, comment, vote all that fun stuff and my PMs work so say smt! I'll post again soon byeeeeeee 

also TYSFM FOR 2K VIEWS IT MEANS THE WORLD!!!!